• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Christmas Day in Texas

Re: Christmas Day in Texas

Yup...he was trapped. Buddy of mine is a Govt trapper, he gets paid to kill lions, cats, and coyotes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hunting cats etc. = good. Traps = bad kharma. JMO.</div></div>

For once, I agree with Shankster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H2O Cop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hunting cats etc. = good. Traps = bad kharma. JMO.</div></div>

For once, I agree with Shankster. </div></div>

Me too.

AZP i used to think the same way, but i'll kill em any way i can, call, or trap, i get a landowner tag that lasts yr round for 15$ when these bastards come into your front yard when you got kids around thats no good, or when they run 300 head of feeder steers through the feedlot fence and and have a dozen break their necks @ 800$ a piece, thats almost 10K... just sayin... nice work nice pic, keep it up.

Their "in danger" if they start bothering my livestock... Never caught a big cat like that but have caught several bobcats. Their mean little bastards. Had one completely wipe out 12 chickens in one pen. He made the mistake of coming back the next night.

Yeah, I hate to see a majestic animal like that trapped as well but the guys with livestock and a family to protect got a very good point as well.

IF your a Farm owner and have a legitiment reason to have to shoot a Mountain Lion or Wolf I have no argument with that. I however do not believe in being able to draw tags and hunt either of these noble creatures. Not to mention people either trap them, or hunt them with dogs.
If this cat was killed because it was causing problems with ranchers or a danger to familys again no problem.

Those suckers can eat up to a deer per week. . . . do some math.
Besides that when they get hungry they eat children.
I had one attack me one time when it was jumping out of a tree. .. . three othe rlions were waiting there as well, I would have been cat scat hadn't it been for my quick reaction and trusty Marlin 30-30 on my back side.

I say kill em all. Majestic psshhh.

Right on Camel Toe in S.E. Idaho we have a huge cat population and a dwindleing deer and elk population. Big cats are rarely seen by John Q Public even peolpe who spend alot of time outdoors dont see them often. I am at the top of the food chain and I like to eat deer to I see them as competition for my dinner
Kill em all wolves included
By the way JPCactus nice stick

great work. while i do not believe they should all be wiped out, they do need to be controlled! cats do a number on deer around here, and don't even get me started on the wolves!

wolves were eradicated for a reason, and a good one at that!

Wipe out anything that competes with me for hunting.

My Oregon deer hunting is affected by mountain lions. Kill them any way possible.

My Montana elk hunting is affected by wolves. Kill them any way possible.

My WA state hunting is affected by liberals. My miserable animal rights neighbor [Also anti gun] got a no hunting lions with dogs initiative passed. He got a no trapping moles in the yard initiatve passed. We need to isolate and educate.

You should collect them, dress them as reindeer and have them pull a sleigh next Christmas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wipe out anything that competes with me for hunting.

</div></div>

I burned down a housing development this year that went up near my typical hunting area.

Just doing my part.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Clark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wipe out anything that competes with me for hunting.

My Oregon deer hunting is affected by mountain lions. Kill them any way possible.

My WA state hunting is affected by liberals. My miserable animal rights neighbor [Also anti gun] got a no hunting lions with dogs initiative passed. He got a no trapping moles in the yard initiatve passed. We need to isolate and educate. </div></div>

+1 Clark, couldn't of said it any better myself. although i do believe they should not be completely killed off, but definately need to be controlled.

for those of you apposed to trapping, how many of you have set out to, and succeeded in the harvest of a lion? its next to impossible to call one in or stalk one and actually even get to see it let alone get a shot off...without trapping this world would be over run by a lot of destructive critters...just sayin

Steve

I wrote something then deleted. No point in arguing with people that have a lack of working brain cells.

trapping is the easy way to get a kill. Let it get trapped and suffer for hours, then shoot it. And your hunting with a 30rd mag? pretty sure thats illegal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">trapping is the easy way to get a kill. Let it get trapped and suffer for hours, then shoot it. And your hunting with a 30rd mag? pretty sure thats illegal. </div></div>

gotta read

"""Yup...he was trapped. Buddy of mine is a Govt trapper, he gets paid to kill lions, cats, and coyotes."""

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">trapping is the easy way to get a kill.</div></div>
opinions vary.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> And your hunting with a 30rd mag? pretty sure thats illegal. </div></div>

There are no restrictions on the number of cartridges a firearm may hold in Texas except for migratory birds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hunting cats etc. = good. Traps = bad kharma. JMO. </div></div>

Never dreamed I would read this kind of Libtard PC crap here.
Usually Eastern inept dudes would say such a thing.

I grew up trapping and made some good money at it in AZ.
Only good Karma ever happened.

I don't believe it...

Just remember, the same people that are against trapping and "hunting" and for animal rights to be on the same level as humans are the same people that are against the 2nd Amendment and that will effect all of us.

Lets hang together so we don't hang separately even if it is not our special interest. We need every sportsman and their family and friends to support us or we will lose in the end.

BTW - nice lion, wish I had one for a mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats fucked up. I hate it when people trap and dog lions. If you want to hunt them, actually hunt them.

Sorry</div></div>

Area cattle ranchers have assigned government trappers to control the population of predators. These predators kill not just to survive but they kill for fun, every chance they get I see it all the time. Times are tough and beef is expensive as it is. I'd agree if i was not aware of the actual damages these predators do id feel its wrong. Trappers work full time at this and so do ranchers with cattle still being killed everyday (with a lot of meat left).

AZPrecision I’d bet you would be pissed if some hoodlums broke into your shop and stole a knob everyday for fun, and I’d bet if you could not catch them you would set some trap. But then maybe you would not set a trap cause that would be “fucked up” for them. What are your business hours?

My WA state hunting is affected by liberals. My miserable animal rights neighbor [Also anti gun] got a no hunting lions with dogs initiative passed. He got a no trapping moles in the yard initiatve passed. We need to isolate and educate. </div></div>

You need to isolate and..... your neighbor. Or, at the very least, live trap some skunks, racoons, or other critters for his backyard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: apache kid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hunting cats etc. = good. Traps = bad kharma. JMO. </div></div>

N<span style="font-weight: bold">ever dreamed I would read this kind of Libtard PC crap here.
Usually Eastern inept dudes would say such a thing.</span>

I grew up trapping and made some good money at it in AZ.
Only good Karma ever happened.
</div></div>

Easy with the labels there killer. When you tag those on me it only makes you look silly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am at the top of the food chain...</div></div>

Haaaa, once you step off the trail, the only reason youre at the top of the food chain is because you have opposable thumbs and a firearm!
grin.gif

<span style="font-style: italic">Because</span> we have opposable thumbs and can create and use weapons (tools), we <span style="font-style: italic">are</span> at the top of the food chain.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats fucked up. I hate it when people trap and dog lions. If you want to hunt them, actually hunt them.

Sorry </div></div>

Yeah, I am sorry too,

It's people like YOU, misinformed libtards, that have screwed up the State of Arizona.

Hunting with dogs is as old as hunting itself.

Trapping requires a lot more skill than you would ever think. Trapping is a hell of a great tool for managing populations especially varmints and predators. Delta Waterfowl has done extensive research on just this and it is quite impressive, not just for ducks but all upland game birds to include turkeys. I don't know if research exist for benefits for deer, elk and mulies but common sense would say it works there as well.

looks like a friendship bracelet to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Easy with the labels there killer. When you tag those on me it only makes you look silly. </div></div>

Your own inept silliness has already labeled you.

You have no clue of what you're talking about.

All this liberal BS is unbelievable on the Hide. They are predators that need to be controled and lions in particular as they don't have any aversion to eating people. All these people who think they (along with wolfs) should be protected I bet don't live anywhere near them. See what it's like to not be able to let your kid outside without watching over them with a rifle sometime and see how cute these little kitty cats are.

I'm guessing the next thing these very people complaining about killing lions on here will be complaining about is that there is no need for civilians to own 30rd mags, AR's, or scopes over 9x. Unfuckenbelievable!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All this liberal BS is unbelievable on the Hide</div></div>

Geez, no kidding!

hats fucked up. I hate it when people trap and dog lions. If you want to hunt them, actually hunt them.

Try it sometime. hunting with dogs is not as easy as you make it sound. Easily turn into one of the hardest days a guy can have in the woods. Course im just speaking from experience.

If you are hunting lions without dogs you are not really hunting them, you are just out for a walk in the woods because your chance of getting one is about the same as shooting big foot.

Here in Wisconsin all the wolf lovers live in areas that don't have wolfs - go figure!

I was against the introduction of wolves and they should be decimated. I am all for keeping mountain lions at a bare minimum.

We have too many of both where I live and their populations need to be checked ASAP. I'm against trapping. Use your dogs, etc. I don't care. Trapping is ghetto. This is just my own opinion. I'm not trying to change yours WTF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trapping is ghetto.</div></div>

Another PC libtard idiot speaking out his butt.

awww look at the cute little kitty . . . nobody should kill kitties. . . ha ha ha ha did I accidentally click on the "Peta website forums" by mistake?

Lions are killing machines, they stalk hunters, they kill livestock, they kill children. I'm going lion hunting tomorrow just because you little kitty lovers pissed me off.

Ha. Maybe call up the apache kid and we'll go together.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: apache kid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trapping is ghetto.</div></div>

Another PC libtard idiot speaking out his butt. </div></div>

yeah, I am sure it was "ghetto" when people like Lewis and Clark were doing it during the first years of this nation.

Lions are predators plain and simple. They need to be controlled.

-Z

In the Ozarks, where I grew up,trapping was a popular skill that put money in our pockets and made very discipline woodsmen out of us. I was about as far away from a ghetto as possible. For the liberal minded members here that want to regulate the killing of these majestic felines, I would merely mention that whatever animal they choose to hunt has a fan base and protective group that would love to strip your privelage away to hunt it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: apache kid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trapping is ghetto.</div></div>

Another PC libtard idiot speaking out his butt. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha. Maybe call up the apache kid and we'll go together. </div></div>

I'm from Prescott, neighbor.

Go kill one, no two, I'm pissed off too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gadbmw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
url]

the bigfoot we called in last year...

</div></div>

Nice. Good deal.