• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Christmas gift idea

ARgeek

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2022
Utah
Hey everyone,

My brother is getting his first build this Christmas. He is wanting to do 9mm pistol build. I'm not looking to break my bank so I'm looking for the best deals i can. So far Delta Team Tactical (I'll link their site below) is looking like the best price wise. What would you guys say is a good starter length? He is wanting to stay between 12" and 7.5". I'll take any pros and cons of some of the kits as well if anyone has any experience with them.

I would spend a bit more for higher quality. Andro Corp makes good gear for the money.

If you're really on a tight budget, PSA is the cheapest I'd consider. Keep an eye on their Black Friday sales.

Last edited:
I have a “ DJS FIREARMS LLC” 7” upper on an Anderson lower. Seems to shoot quite well and function is flawless. They make complete firearms that use Glock mags. Don’t know the prices as mine was a gift but a great looking piece.