• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Christmas In April!

MEL07

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2007
Pinckney, MI
As an old guy, there are few things left in life that compare to the excitement one gets upon receiving the call that your new GAP rifle is ready to be picked up.

While it looked like a plain old uninteresting brown box on the outside... It contained a crap load of OD green GAP goodness on the inside! Skipped a lot of lunches to save up for this build. Passing along a BIG THANKS to the crew at GAP! And especially Ken, for all of the help with firming up the specs for this rifle. Can't wait to get her out to the range this weekend.

* GAP Templar V2, .308
* Bartlein #7, 20" @ 11.25, threaded
* BO knob and M5 DBM
* MCM HTG swirly (20% black, 40% olive, 40% tan)

Mel0, one guy to another, I knows just what you mean. That is a damn nice looking rifle, enjoy it. Regards

Congrats! Nice rifle, I like the color of that stock.

Who wouldn't love an Xmas in April if it contained a GAP build...Congrats, MEL07, and happy shooting! Keep us posted after the range.

Ps- I wish every Xmas was a GAP build Xmas! Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk