• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Christmas specials from HCA!

Re: Christmas specials from HCA!

Do you carry or can you get the blue fore gear universal wire loop that has a qd socket in it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you carry or can you get the blue fore gear universal wire loop that has a qd socket in it?</div></div>

Yes I can however with our current large inventory of gear from BFG there would be a surcharge for ordering too small of an order. Have you not been able to find these elsewhere?

casanova,
What color would you prefer? We are likely making another order with Galati here soon...

Mike

Lets bring this back for this week!
smile.gif

I might be in for a Galati Deluxe Shooters Mat if you can get one in OD green.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HellsCanyonArmory</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you carry or can you get the blue fore gear universal wire loop that has a qd socket in it?</div></div>

Yes I can however with our current large inventory of gear from BFG there would be a surcharge for ordering too small of an order. Have you not been able to find these elsewhere?

casanova,
What color would you prefer? We are likely making another order with Galati here soon..
Mike </div></div>

hey mike if you can get tan in, I'm up for one. thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 78steeler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for a great deal on the surefire scout light and some p-mags.</div></div>

I'm surprised someone took that long to pick up that scout! That was an exceptional deal there! Thank you for the order!
smile.gif

Mike