• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Christmas

Merry Christmas

121214-bruce-willis-die-hard-christmas-mn-1435.jpg

My favorite Christmas song.

One of my favorite movies and definitely my favorite Christmas movie.

"It's a Wonderful Life." In the original black and white, I did not like Ted Turner's colorized version.

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas all The Hiders. To the climate crazies I just wanted to give you a special gift.I woke up today and the house was a bit cold so I turned on the natural gas-powered boiler til the room was 72*. I had to do laundry so on went the washer and of course that made the natural gas powered hot water heater come on for a bit.I needed to go get something for dinner so off I went in my gasoline powered pick up truck down to the meat market. Yes I picked up two nice real meat filet mignons for my charcoal grill and just got done with those.The wash is done so the clothes are now tumbling in the natural gas powered dryer and they will be done soon. I guess what this all means is Merry Christmas climate crazies and go fuck yourselves.

Merry Christmas all The Hiders. To the climate crazies I just wanted to give you a special gift.I woke up today and the house was a bit cold so I turned on the natural gas-powered boiler til the room was 72*. I had to do laundry so on went the washer and of course that made the natural gas powered hot water heater come on for a bit.I needed to go get something for dinner so off I went in my gasoline powered pick up truck down to the meat market. Yes I picked up two nice real meat filet mignons for my charcoal grill and just got done with those.The wash is done so the clothes are now tumbling in the natural gas powered dryer and they will be done soon. I guess what this all means is Merry Christmas climate crazies and go fuck yourselves.
And God bless you. Really, I mean it.

Ron White had a bit on this. People were talking about cow farts destroying the ozone, so we should quit eating beef. But Ron White said, "I'm doing what I can! I am eating the cows!"

I had food allergies as a kid. Mostly, I was allergic to milk fat. So, regular ice cream was a problem. And I was allergic to yeast. And some different pollens.

It is exceedingly rare that a person has an amino acid allergy (most commonly found in animal muscle tissue.) So, it is a medical rarity for someone to actually be allergic to meat.

Almost all people who are vegetarian or vegan are such because of belief. They believe it is morally wrong to eat an animal.

God said plants would be your meat. That was also in the Garden of Eden before Eve ate a fruit that was not meat but a fruit and then we were cast out of the Garden and God honored sacrifices of animals.

(It's hard for me to explain but I do believe in God while, at the same time, having a problem with stories in the Bible, which I have read more closely than people who go to church all of their lives thanks to my mother. Summers as a teenager reading the KJV Bible with Gray's analysis.)

Most vegans are having a belief even though they vehemently deny that it is a faith. Zero information in evolution states that anything is wrong with one animal eating another. In fact, wolves eat deer. So, the next time you shoot a deer and it dies within 3 minutes and someone has as problem with it, educate them with this.

When a wolf pack kills a deer, they do not go for the brain inside the bony box. They go for the soft part, which is the stomach. The deer is being consumed while it is still alive. This is something that human hunters do NOT do.

And Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandhog308
Not one of you know what Christmas music is ???

BTW, looking an awful lot like it's gonna be a white Christmas here (white already :( )

P.S.
In true Christmas spirit I could have posted a video of me playing this on guitar.....and I can easily do that, it's very simple to play....but....
You don't want to see that.

Just me and the wife now…..the kids are all grown with kids of their own….the elders are all gone now to their just rewards…… a house once noisy and full of kids and family is silent……
merry Christmas fellas enjoy it while you have it, it goes by so quick……
Brother you ain’t lying! Seems like yesterday my first one was born and she is now going on 10!!! Crazy how fast it goes by and it seems like the older I get the faster it goes. I do my best to slow down and spend time but it’s not always easy and we often get caught up in everyday crap that we lose sight of what’s most important. Thank you for the reminder. Merry Christmas gents! A savior has been born!

Reactions: JR_77 and Ichi
"This is the day our LORD has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord."

Two of my favorite Christmas albums that my dad bought back in the day.