• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup Chrome-lined-wind-call???

Re: Chrome-lined-wind-call???

It's an eFN secret!!!!

I thought "Chrome Lined Wind Call" was the newest member to the Hide. He lives somewhere in north Texas. Maybe I'm wrong. But then, I've been wrong before.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Action Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought "Chrome Lined Wind Call" was the newest member to the Hide. He lives somewhere in north Texas. Maybe I'm wrong. But then, I've been wrong before. </div></div>

Now maybe I'm wrong too but overhearing(eavesdropping) some in the top ten: it was what made the difference.

lol, Action Guy (aka: eFN' Guy) was on the tower with me during Moving Chaos. I smoked it with one-round hits in a low time. Lindy told me to do it again. eFN' Guy yells, "Jay, winds picking up a little!" So I hold a little and flubbed the stage. I informed him I didn't need any more chrome lined eFN' wind calls and he was fired as my spotter.

The next morning we got 4 moving target passes with the pistol. eFN' guy smoked the shit out of it the first three passes. Just before it started to move the fourth time, I yelled, "Hey, there is a little wind out here!" and eFN guy flubbed the last pass
wink.gif

So on game day that turkey stole my mojo and got all first round hits even faster.

Ben it was great shooting with you, man! Good times
smile.gif

Good times, indeed. Good job with your top-ten finish. See you down range again. I'll leave my spotting scope at home and you can call your own damned wind.