• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Chrono data GAP Crusader .308

Roddd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2012
SoCal
I've searched and searched, and came up with nothing, so I'll throw this out there in hopes someone has these numbers. I have a GAP Crusader, standard configuration, in .308 and am curious if anyone has the Chrono numbers for 175 FGMM SMK BTHPs. I don't have access to a Chrono right now. Thanks in advance.

Re: Chrono data GAP Crusader .308

Ask and ye shall receive (LOL). Here's a few MVs from my Crusader for different rounds including the FGMM 175s:

CorBon 155 gr Scenar: 2897 fps
FGMM 168 gr: 2713 fps
FGMM 175 gr: 2662 fps
Applied Ballistics Berger 175 gr TB: 2646 fps

These #s are the average from two 10-shot string avg. MV determinations using a Chrony Beta Master chronograph. Hope that helps.

Gstaylorg, thank you. And what are the odds I get an answer from a fellow San Diegan?!?! Thanks again sir!

Where are you shooting your Crusader? If you haven't been there, NCSA Pala shooting range is a great place to stretch it out and the drive is not too bad. I'm currently in the process of having my Crusader re-barreled by GAP. Pretty sickening how accurate and easy to drive the Crusaders are, isn't it?