• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chronos what is a good one

Re: Chronos what is a good one

CED Millenium 2

Read about it and compare. Then use the search function to find all the good stuff said here about them
wink.gif

Cheers,

Doc

I have been using the PVM-21 from Neco and i love it!!

I am using the CED Millenium M2. Its got a good big screen and decent long wires so you can have it at the recomended distance away no problem. The "speaking velocity" function is just weird and is not v cool. Comes with all the statistical functions if you like that sort of thing. If only it came with a printer I could use on the range it would be perfect. Mine was a gift from the gf would I buy one.... Yes.

Sounds like the CED Millenium M2 is a good one. How about lighting. Did you guys get the extras with it. Does it work?

The PVM-21 is sold from Neco.

The PVM-21 sounds like a good one. I dont know about the software thing. Some programs you try to load with Vista. Just dont work.

The CED sound great. I read on both the CED has the same stuff. Is anybody using the Infrared Screen Set (MC012) with the CED. It could be cloudy in Nebraska one minute and sunny the next. It is the dammest thing. I think I might go with the CED.

I got my CED off a prize table.

That means they support our little nich of the world, read that Tactical / Sniper Competitions. That in itself gives them an edge in my book. Kinda like Hide Sponsors. Not much I find I need if I can't find it here.

Cheers,

Doc