• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CIP AICS MAG/Accurate Mag Question?Basic"Q"@End

noz455sd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2008
Montana
I have a build that Im piecing together right now and I have a Badger Ordinance M2008 Long Action with both a 338LM bolt and a 300WM bolt. I was trying to make a switch barrel rig between the two calibers and I picked up the action(lucky number 7) before I really knew the CIP AICS existed plus me not wanting to come up short in the new CIP game started all of this searching. As you can see in the link below I was trying to decide on what chassis but I went ahead and picked up a AICS CIP 2.0...

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...503#Post3175503

I had then decided that I could get the 338 CIP mags to run 300WM from XLR's post and so my mind was at rest to some degree but I would still rather a purpose built mag that off the shelf will run 300WM. Then today I see the mags from Accurate Mag and that makes me think that in their 3 different lengths of mags to include AICS mags for both 338LM and 300WM, one of the three 300WM mags has to fit in the CIP chassis right?

This is really the main question of all this...Will any of the Accurate Mag 300WM magazines fit into the CIP length Accuracy International Chassis System? They also just look so very similar...

Thanks for looking

Re: CIP AICS MAG/Accurate Mag Question?Basic"Q"@End

Thanks again...I will be purchasing one of your chassis for my next project for sure.