• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Civil Rights “Icon” John Lewis finally term limited

Amanda4461

Loves Dobermans!
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2009
Asheboro, North Carolina
Guess I won’t be watching the tv for a week or so, in order for the not so dearly departed to be made into an altar boy, and a damn ugly ass one at that. May the land rot where he gets his nasty ass dumped, and may his bestus and fugliest friend Nancy Piglosi grab her and Hillary a couple of slots on his side, and fall into those slots face-first. Term Limits indeedy :cool: :p

I thought it was reported a hoax, guess it’s real now. Yea someone who stirs the pot until 80 without doing anything meaningful... good god. term limits all around like no one in an. office should be able to live in DC area codes for more than 8-10 years.

Reactions: Dragonscout25
c603f724adae245d3232976ae8d65660.jpg

Bad thing is the dirtbag that is running with his "blessing" is on of the most white guilt liberals out there. John Ossof is a first class young wokenss. His ads have been running only with John Lewis in them for months. His banner is exposing international corruption and the Washington insurance lobby. I guess you can spot it when your hero was a first tier prooofessional since that idiot LBJ was in office...

Reactions: Edgecrusher
The only time the two names “John and Lewis” should be mentioned together here is like this:

“Man, I love my gun so much.Every time I go to the John, I can’t help but take my Lewis Machine and Tool MLK with me!” 🤣🤣🤣

HEY!!!!! Did y’all catch the MLK reference too? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁🤣🤣🤣😁🤣😂😂😂

He was not the Communist Georgia moron you're looking for. Hank Johnson is still very much alive but his idiocy still hasn't capsized Guam
So is this where someone inserts a “they all look the same” joke?

On a serious note, he started with the best intentions and motivations... and ended up as a hack, hijacked by a movement that MLK would never have recognized or approved.

Remember the man he started out as... not the swamp creature he finished as.

Sirhr

Where you start is less important than where you finish. He sold out his own people for his own benefit. MLK did more in a few years in the streets than this guy did in 33 years in Congress. He is dead so it's a moot point now. Many people go to DC with good intentions wanting to make a difference. But after their first term their only concern is re-election. JMHO

I guess all those rats in B-more Trump talked about are finally going to get fed.

• Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461
He was not the Communist Georgia moron you're looking for. Hank Johnson is still very much alive but his idiocy still hasn't capsized Guam
I will capitulate to my dumbassery. I did a google and clearly had the wrong guy. Mea Culpa :)

Reactions: Charger442