• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Civil Servant or Just Plain Stupid?

Re: Civil Servant or Just Plain Stupid?

All I can say is that you did more then I would have done. I've got neighbors that get into it on a regular basis and everyone on the street knows when they do. But I really don't feel the need to intervene they keep putting themselves into the situation thus it isn't my place.

As for why most people don't put themselves in those situations it is simple. They aren't equipped to do so. Working as a public servant I see the BS all the time and I know for a fact that most people don't have the skill set to deal with that type of situation. In fact most people can't deal with their own issues much less mitigate others. You have to understand the people as a whole are dumb, irrational, needy, and generally a pain in the ass. Also the risk you exposed yourself to in this situation was extreme. It certainly isn't a risk that I can advise others to take.

Re: Civil Servant or Just Plain Stupid?

After reading mommy please make him stop i would call the law and wait , if he got violent i would step in.