• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CKYE-POD Triple Pull rubber feet

ocabj

Unsponsored
Minuteman
I was wondering if anyone knew of a rubber foot replacement for the CKYE-POD triple pull variant. Nedved advertises a rubber foot that slips over the OEM steel claw foot, but I was looking for a straight up replacement/swap.

Look at Atlas feet
I run the atlas rubber feet on my single pull.

Atlas BT32 (CAL) feet next to Triple Pull feet.

Which exact model Atlas foot fits the Triple Pull?

Thanks.

53257747317_d3d4e6780a_o.jpg

53259113705_c734786b22_o.jpg

Following, wondering if maybe those foot on the right are from the Gen 2 CKyE pod and it has larger feet than the Gen 1.

I’m looking for some rubber feet for the Gen 2 as well.

Hi ocabj,

Hope you are doing well! In short, I have the same style rubber feet shown on Nedved, and those are the best option imo if you want/need rubber feet on a triple pull. Those actually do replace the claw foot (it does not fit over the claw) and are a very tight slip fit over the leg itself…so you have to pop off the claw foot prior to install. They won’t rotate under use (in my experience) although they technically don’t have any mechanical retention beyond friction/grip.

I have not ever seen any that are a straight replacement with the spring loaded pin and the whole nine yards. There is a guy on the hide here who made some adapters/reducers to accept rubber Atlas feet for double pulls (or any other feet that use that footprint). Maybe he could cook something up for triples and some flavor of Atlas feet (or whatever may be out there) if you are dead set on a straight replacement…although I don’t want to put words in his mouth. His name on here is “derek1ee”.

Anyways, hope that helps/gives you a vote of confidence. Either way you are winning with those sweet, sweet triple pulls ha! Have a good one.

Best regards,
TSean

Reactions: ocabj
In short, I have the same style rubber feet shown on Nedved, and those are the best option imo if you want/need rubber feet on a triple pull. Those actually do replace the claw foot (it does not fit over the claw) and are a very tight slip fit over the leg itself…so you have to pop off the claw foot prior to install. They won’t rotate under use (in my experience) although they technically don’t have any mechanical retention beyond friction/grip.
Thanks for the clarification. I'll reach out to Nedved. Last time I checked they were out of stock and no backorder option.

Reactions: TSean
@derek1ee made some great ones:

The Nedved ball feet are just vibram balls for camping chairs: