• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clarence Thomas going Gangsta on the Woke Mob

JR_77

Stock Detective
Minuteman
  • Apr 24, 2014
    TEXAS

On a day when Clarence Thomas is undoubtably getting death threats due to his majority opinion in overturning Roe V. Wade, he doubles down by saying it’s time to review other Supreme Court cases as well. He’s gone Gangsta & will not be intimidated by the woke alphabet mafia.

He’s quoted as saying today

“In a passage blasting jurisprudence around the 14th Amendment, Thomas said abortion was not a form of “liberty” protected under the due process clause.

He then expressly named the cases that guaranteed the rights to contraception, same-sex relations, and same-sex marriage — Griswold v. Connecticut (1965), Lawrence v. Texas (2003), and Obergefell v. Hodges (2015), respectively — as being appropriate for the court to “reconsider” given they relied on similar reasoning.

“We have a duty to ‘correct the error’ established in those precedents,” Thomas wrote.”

Last edited:

On a day when Clarence Thomas is undoubtably getting death threats due to his majority opinion in overturning Roe V. Wade, he doubles down by saying it’s time to review other Supreme Court cases as well. He’s gone Gangsta & will not be intimidated by the woke alphabet mafia.

If he was smart and cared about the Constitution the wary he appears to, he would rush a Red Flag law case as soon as it appears. That will help his safety as well.

The funny (sad) thing is, California voted 60/40 AGAINST Gay marriage, so they found ONE judge in CA who overthrew the voters wishes and declared unilaterally that gay marriage was a "right". They were overjoyed with that. Hypocrisy is the first plank in the commie platform.

Thomas didn't bring up anything about the farmers and sheep did he, because that would be an over reach.

• Haha
    Reactions: lash
    The Supreme Court has provided cover to politicians and legislatures with every stupid decision and this has led to polarizaion. This and other will force the lawmakers to actually make law and to seek agreement with the voters.

Reactions: Mwalex
    This is a double edged sword. IF the left manage to get a majority in the S.C. they will then use this to go back and overturn everything gained by the right. Used to be once the S.C. ruled that was it, now.....not so much?

This is a double edged sword. IF the left manage to get a majority in the S.C. they will then use this to go back and overturn everything gained by the right. Used to be once the S.C. ruled that was it, now.....not so much?
    These big swings, left and right, tit for tat, constantly doing and undoing, could move us toward a severe Constitutional crisis and violence, if not civil war. I believe this is EXACTLY what the globalist, fomenters of chaos, want to happen, so they can enact emergency orders and martial law to seize total control.

Reactions: SanPatHogger
    The funny (sad) thing is, California voted 60/40 AGAINST Gay marriage, so they found ONE judge in CA who overthrew the voters wishes and declared unilaterally that gay marriage was a "right". They were overjoyed with that. Hypocrisy is the first plank in the commie platform.
    Frankly, while I find 'gay' somewhat revolting, its none of my, or anyone elses business who you stick you dick into as long as theyre of legal age and consenting. The only precedent for such a ruling would be based on 'religious' grounds and fortunately, we enjoy a separation of church and state.

Whey shouldnt to guys have the same right as a guy and a woman?

SCOTUS has made some real bonehead decisions throughout their history.

US v Miller immediately comes to mind.

Dred Scott v Sandford is another good example. It took a war with 640k dead and amending the constitution to correct it.

Is this another bonehead decision? I don't think so... Even RBG herself said Roe was a horrible decision... So perhaps this was a correction. Or we're well on the way to another civil war. Only time will tell.

Mike

Frankly, while I find 'gay' somewhat revolting, its none of my, or anyone elses business who you stick you dick into as long as theyre of legal age and consenting. The only precedent for such a ruling would be based on 'religious' grounds and fortunately, we enjoy a separation of church and state.

Whey shouldnt to guys have the same right as a guy and a woman?
    Because when they enter an establishment, you can smell the shit steaming from their dicks! I don’t fuckin want monkey pox!

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Instead of using 18US Code 1507 could Justice Thomas hire a few people to provide over watch from his roof to keep his sidewalk clear .......

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Reactions: RUTGERS95
    You can be sure the Biteme is going to attempt to pack the court after these two rulings.
    Come November Biteme can be put back in his basement after the impeachment trial to shit his pants at his free will instead of trying to hold it. Mrs Biden can make up note cards for Mr Biden to not shit on the sofa.

I wish he hadn't said this yet; it will just be used to further justify packing the court.
    if the right were smart, which we know they are not simply by not turning gun control into a discussion about it's racist origins, they'd turn the discussion to people's will at the states which we all know actually does not support gay marriage etc..

Far more people are disgusted that every commercial, school indoctrination, etc etc is happening. The right needs to stand up now and take the lead