• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clark Custom 10/22 Questions

tag_heuer

Lead Farmer and Garbage Collector
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2013
NOR CAL
I just ordered this rifle. It's a Clark custom 10/22 with the hogue over molded stock. Has anyone ordered one from them? Are you happy with it? What do you like what do you not like? I'm just curious to hear
7unypyhe.jpg

Hell of a time to ask for opinions..... After your money is gone. I never understood these post. GH

Hell of a time to ask for opinions..... After your money is gone. I never understood these post. GH

Because there's a 3 month wait. So I have time to ask these questions.

I bought mine (barely) used from a guy a few months ago. Only differences are mine has the Boyds Tacticool stock and I have the barrel threaded. Love this damn gun. Finally found enough ammo and a decent scope for it and it is a certainly a favorite of mine. I have a stock 10/22 Take down and they don't compare. Accurate as hell, though I don't bench mine, mainly just take it out to plink with. Do wish mine had the extended mag release. I may add that. Enjoy it when you get it and shoot the heck out of it.

I have one of their reworked metal trigger groups. its pretty damn nice without breaking the shit out of the bank.

I bought mine (barely) used from a guy a few months ago. Only differences are mine has the Boyds Tacticool stock and I have the barrel threaded. Love this damn gun. Finally found enough ammo and a decent scope for it and it is a certainly a favorite of mine. I have a stock 10/22 Take down and they don't compare. Accurate as hell, though I don't bench mine, mainly just take it out to plink with. Do wish mine had the extended mag release. I may add that. Enjoy it when you get it and shoot the heck out of it.

Thanks. I am looking forward to it. It's just hurry up and wait now. I'm glad you enjoy yours too. You got a pic of it I'd love to see it.

I have had my Clark for over 10yrs.
Great rifle.
It has a wood stock and the LW flutted bbl.
With Wolf MT it will shoot 1" @100 no wind
I sent my rifle in and had Clark do the work---$450
Bet it costs more now.
Really pleased with gheir work

Coach