• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Clarksville, TN AO?

Re: Clarksville, TN AO?

+1 for MCSC, I shoot there a lot, great place. Also, if you want to go the other direction, Kentucky Regulators is about the same distance from Ft Campbell in the opposite direction. Same distance rifle range (400 yds) but they've got steel targets, and they're much more NFA friendly. Also, MCSC is only open on weekends, KYR is open seven days a week.

http://kyregulators.com/

Also you can shoot on ft.campbell on the weekends at Range 16 have steel 100 to 700 meters

From what i understand to shoot on post at range 16 you have to have the weapons registered on post. you get the paperwork at gate 4. don't take the rifles in there they frown on that now...

Id like to keep this thread alive. Looking for more shooters in Tennessee. I wish I could shoot on Range 16...No MID for me though.

I'll be around FTCKY for the Thanksgiving 4-day weekend. Let me know if anyone wants to get together for a shoot and I'll see if we can't work something out.