• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Class 3 Supp/TN

Pullum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2010
TN
Who has the best price/service for online suppressor purchase?
What is a typical fee to pay once purchased for a class 3 transfer.
anyone know who to go to/contact in Tennessee for class 3?
Thanks-J

Re: Class 3 Supp/TN

Try Rangewalker 71 here on the forums. He has several suppressors listed on here and on gunbroker-- and he can get anything you want. His shop is in Arlington, TN. He has excellent prices and great service.

www.COLONIALARMORYLLC.COM
901-300-6GUN, OR 816-718-9489 ASK FOR STEVE.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddd oo7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try Rangewalker 71 here on the forums. He has several suppressors listed on here and on gunbroker-- and he can get anything you want. His shop is in Arlington, TN. He has excellent prices and great service.

901-300-6GUN, OR 816-718-9489 ASK FOR STEVE. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddd oo7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try Rangewalker 71 here on the forums. He has several suppressors listed on here and on gunbroker-- and he can get anything you want. His shop is in Arlington, TN. He has excellent prices and great service.

901-300-6GUN, OR 816-718-9489 ASK FOR STEVE. </div></div>

Absolutely agree with this. Two cans (soon to be another) and building an SBR with Steve.

Excellent service, advice, and prices.

Andrew

+1
Another Colonial Armory happy customer. Steve will take care of you.

Steve @ Colonial is a nice guy. He had TBAC cans in stock when I couldn't find them elsewhere. He took care of me on pricing. I will go back to him for sure.

YUUUUUP. What they all said !!!! Steve is a great guy. I got an SBR and a 338 TBac can from him. He knows his stuff.

I have bought several cans, guns and accessories from Rangerwalker71, needless to say he is great to deal with. I don't check prices anymore, I just call Steve (Rangerwalker71)

Thanks for the support brothers. If your close to the Memphis area I'm doing a demo 4 aug, and 26 aug. another bennift is when you buy from colonial armory you get Congucal visits. IE when I do demos or have range days you get to use your class III item. PM me with questions or your want list.
Thanks

Any one else? Spoke with Steve on the phone, nice guy.

Mark Scott in Chattanooga will do a transfer as well. Used him many times for various types of transfers. He even has a couple of suppressors in stock (I think a local mfr).

Carl Wilkey. he'll show up in an internet search.Great guy,builds his own along with other stuff.Will setup a trust for 25 bucks.50 dollar transfer.He can also transfer whatever you want.He's on Dayton mtn.

Absolutely positively do not I repeat do not use Mohawk armory. Unless you like grabbing your ankles and waiting until they want you to have your goods. do some searching and you'll see what I mean