• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Classic KAC rail covers

jLorenzo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Does anyone know if they make these rail covers that attach directly to mlok? I have an mlok for end and love the feel/look of these rail covers for the rear portion of the forearm but it seems stupid to buy 4 pica tinny mlok rails just to put the covers on them.
Anybody know of some KAC rip off hand guards that look/feel the same?

Unfortunately kac doesn’t make any mlok rail covers at this time. Like you said you’d have to add pic rails to get the classic quad covers to work.

Personally I'd just use a rail if that's what you want. The URX4 grows on you and they do make covers for the keymod and mlok but they maintain the thin profile and are different than traditional KAC covers.

Know what you mean though, I like 'em too. But URX4 grew on me and I actually use both now.

$3ea. plus actual shipping for uncut or custom cut KAC covers, old smooth ones, newer textured ones, any length, PM me.