• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Classic Lee Reloader Kits

Lost_Phil

Works at a Unicorn Meat Packing Plant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2020
PA
Who remembers these? Well, it seems that Lee is making them again, Link Here.

I had the 308, 303, 30-06 rifle ones and the 38, 45 Auto pistol ones when I was really young and started making my own ammo for hunting and matches. It was nice to load right at the bench when I was doing load development. Surprisingly, they worked rally well and made accurate ammo for being so simple.

Anyone ever use them back in the day?

Yep. That was my first loader as a teen. .308 and 38 Special. I recall having troible decapping milsurp 308 because of crimped pockets.

Lost both tools along the way. Might be fun to get a couple now that they’re back in production.

I've run across them at auctions, and some small, hole in the wall gun shops, and have considered picking a few up, but just never have.

Next time I see one, I may just have to get it.

I never thought about using one at the range. That's a good idea.

I've had mine for years, been wanting to pick up 9mm, 38 & 357! Always wished for a 7.62x39...

I have a couple, 308, 3006 and 30-30