• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Classically English

IanB

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2005
UK
Execpt the Surgeon action, the Pac-nor barrel, the jewell trigger and the Viper skins, oh and the scope and the rings and while where here the thumb wheels and adjustable butt pad, but underneath that English Walnut (Immersion coating)it's all English.

PICT0045-1.jpg

PICT0038-1.jpg

PICT0044-3.jpg

Re: Classically English

Awesome,

No other way i can explain that.

Good God, how much did that stock set you back? Its awsome!

That English Walnut immersion coating on the skins looks very nice. Who did the work and what did it cost?

Don't forget the KMW pod lock and Harris bipod.
wink.gif

Not my cup of tea but an impressive finish none the less.

IanB, congrats on a VERY nice build! The English Walnut effect is very striking and unique (as are the Viper Skins in their own right here in the UK!!). Whoever has done the work on those skins really has done an excellent job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love it! Maybe we should start offering walnut finish...
cool.gif
</div></div>

Do this and you will be getting an order for a spare set when my RCS II arrives.