• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cleaning out the rats

LOVE IT! Nothing makes me smile more than watching terrorist fuckers getting annihilated.

The entire saga of ISIS's brutal legacy in the Levant have taught us a lesson about dealing with terrorist and fundamentalist scum...

You NEVER just go quietly and obediently to your demise when these motherfuckers get their way with the people or the community that you love. You NEVER beg for your life, plead, or try to reason with them. What's the fucking point? What is it going to accomplish? They already demonstrated what they intend to do with you and your loved ones. Words ain't gonna change that. Even if you don't have any weapons, you try to jump on the nearest scumbag and strangle his ass dead from behind. Even if you only manage to take one of them with you, you did your fucking job. Make it as costly as possible for them. If every villager in Syria and Iraq in the path of the caliphate's route of conquest simply realized that they were going to be killed anyway, stopped trying to hope for the better, and went balls deep with every firearm, explosive, knife, hammer, screwdriver, vehicle, frying pan, bicycle chain, boiling water (awesome for greeting mofo's trying to bust down your front door), axe, machete, and shards of glass they got, the timeline of ISIS would have been A LOT shorter.

On this solemn day when we remember all of the innocent lives that were lost on September 11, 2001, also remember that in the face of terrorists, you show absolutely no quarter.

Someone sent me a link from Fox yesterday of that I think....i wouldn't play it was hung up.....what a sight.

Reactions: TACC
Truth.
That's why we have Buffs and Bones.
100k pounds at a time.
Mike how does say a B52 squadron in the days of carpet bombing if that's the right term....how does that work out geographically give me some boundaries and what would the survival rate be of said box if we put all our AF might into it? Watching documentaries and being a civilian I have no idea, but the videos always amazed me to be on the ground witnessing that must be quite sight.

Looks like they missed a few spots. Should have made it and even 100 ton.
Funny to see the smerks on the faces of the Iraqi guys watching the bombs drop. I smiled myself.

Whatever...
Whatever? You are a dumbass. 80,000 lbs is 40 tons. 80,000 tons is 160,000,000 lbs HUGE difference. I counted 29 explosions. Even with 2,000 lbs bombs (which I am not sure a F15 or F35 can carry) that is only 29 tons.

Even if all 29 explosions were MOAB bombs. The biggest non-nuke in the world it would have only been 313.2 tons

80,000 tons would be obviously be 80,000 2000lbs bombs or 7619 MOABs.

The MOAB is carried by C130 not a fighter and would have taken 7619 sorties.

It was a excellent video but your statement of 80,000 tons has no basis what so ever.

Last edited:
Navy should never have retired the Intruder.
carried almost as much as a BUFF.
The Bone is a badass motherfucker.

It's obviously a GREAT start. So, what are they going to do AFTER lunch, and for the rest of the week? Let the campaigns begin!

Re-define "carpet the country".

Reactions: wildcats
The Bone is a badass motherfucker.
I used to live just a few miles from McConnell AFB (Wichita, KS) in the late 90s when the KS ANG had a B1 squadron there. Their night sorties on full burner lit up the night and literally shook the house.

Bad ass motherfucker is an understatement

edumacate me what aircraft is which love this stuff
A-6E Intruder, Navy's main carrier-based tactical bomber before being replaced by the F/A-18
1568218354823.png

BUFF aka Big Ugly Fat Fucker aka B-52. I think we all know what this is:
1568218407236.png

The Bone, aka B-1B Lancer. Was to be the B-52's replacement, AF ended keeping both (good move)
1568218473764.png

Hide yo wifes
1568218524511.png

and the rockets red glare...... the bombs bursting in air

reminds me of a song

Reminds me of a different song...………...

Justice will be served and the battle will rage
This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage
And you'll be sorry that you messed with
The U.S. of A.
'Cause we'll put a boot in your ass
It's the American way

Hey Uncle Sam put your name at the top of his list
And the Statue of Liberty started shakin' her fist
And the eagle will fly it's gonna be hell
When you hear mother freedom start ringin' her bell
And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
Brought to you courtesy of the red white and blue

Work on a Bone's hydraulic system just once and you won't think it so bad ass... ask me how I know. I have pics, but had to burn the t-shirt.

Fact: B-1's delivered a lot more ordinance in fewer missions than the BUFF did over Afghanistan. At least in the first several years anyway when I was there.

LOVE IT! Nothing makes me smile more than watching terrorist fuckers getting annihilated.

The entire saga of ISIS's brutal legacy in the Levant have taught us a lesson about dealing with terrorist and fundamentalist scum...

You NEVER just go quietly and obediently to your demise when these motherfuckers get their way with the people or the community that you love. You NEVER beg for your life, plead, or try to reason with them. What's the fucking point? What is it going to accomplish? They already demonstrated what they intend to do with you and your loved ones. Words ain't gonna change that. Even if you don't have any weapons, you try to jump on the nearest scumbag and strangle his ass dead from behind. Even if you only manage to take one of them with you, you did your fucking job. Make it as costly as possible for them. If every villager in Syria and Iraq in the path of the caliphate's route of conquest simply realized that they were going to be killed anyway, stopped trying to hope for the better, and went balls deep with every firearm, explosive, knife, hammer, screwdriver, vehicle, frying pan, bicycle chain, boiling water (awesome for greeting mofo's trying to bust down your front door), axe, machete, and shards of glass they got, the timeline of ISIS would have been A LOT shorter.

On this solemn day when we remember all of the innocent lives that were lost on September 11, 2001, also remember that in the face of terrorists, you show absolutely no quarter.

So much this

I could never fathom how people allowed themselves to be knelt in front of cameras to just sit passively and be decapitated like lambs.

So much this

I could never fathom how people allowed themselves to be knelt in front of cameras to just sit passively and be decapitated like lambs.

because everyday, they practiced it. is was the same routine each day. gets to be, it’s just another day of propaganda reading. except what you dont know, is one of the days they dont just read the propaganda...one day, they add cutting your head off to the script.

i say this after having had time to chew on it after seeing their videos. i could never understand it either.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Whatever? You are a dumbass. 80,000 lbs is 40 tons. 80,000 tons is 160,000,000 lbs HUGE difference. I counted 29 explosions. Even with 2,000 lbs bombs (which I am not sure a F15 or F35 can carry) that is only 29 tons.

Even if all 29 explosions were MOAB bombs. The biggest non-nuke in the world it would have only been 313.2 tons

It was a excellent video but your statement of 80,000 tons has no basis what so ever.

Whatever......here's a shiny gold star for you.

gold-star-badge-sticker-1539635875.744537.png

Mike how does say a B52 squadron in the days of carpet bombing if that's the right term....how does that work out geographically give me some boundaries and what would the survival rate be of said box if we put all our AF might into it? Watching documentaries and being a civilian I have no idea, but the videos always amazed me to be on the ground witnessing that must be quite sight.

First let me say my experience with the B-52 is very minimal.
I have 17 years of time wrenching on the B-1B.

Using our current enemies, the survival rate due to AAA or SAMs is pretty much 100%.
The aircraft are flown at high altitudes and as we know the small arms can't reach them. So far, they don't have SAMs that can reach high altitude.
The BUFF was designed as, and still used as a high altitude aircraft.
The Bone isn't limited like that and can run canyons with the best of them. It can also drop ordinance at very high speeds due to the wind deflectors at the front of the weapons bays.

Unlike fighters that must be very near the combat zone, bombers can be geographically separated from them and still be very effective due to range and loiter time.

Reactions: Centuriator
b-52s in vietnam:

100 +/- 500 bound bombs

if i remember it was a 500' wide mile long kill zone

For some reason, I'm thinking 112, but that could be how much beer my buddy and I drank after departing GW I AO.

Survival rate among the NVA and VC was pretty high. Hampered logistics, but didn't kill a lot of commies.

Reactions: brianf
i think they upgraded /added stronger wing pylons in the late 60's and called it the big belly or something like that

yeah, didnt kill as many as you would think but made the ground impossible to pass

because everyday, they practiced it. is was the same routine each day. gets to be, it’s just another day of propaganda reading. except what you dont know, is one of the days they dont just read the propaganda...one day, they add cutting your head off to the script.

i say this after having had time to chew on it after seeing their videos. i could never understand it either.

Never cooperate. Always fight.

@Blue Sky Country is right. The dance always ends with the captive's death, so make it on your terms not theirs. And kill as many as you can while you're at it.

i think they upgraded /added stronger wing pylons in the late 60's and called it the big belly or something like that

yeah, didnt kill as many as you would think but made the ground impossible to pass

Don't remember. Never worked with 52s. The majority of my time was with Spectre. A little with Warthogs, WWs and Eagles.

In the interest of humanity and spreading good will to men I would like to offer the enemies of freedom a Coke and a song to sing.

It starts with:

Mine Eyes have seen the Glory of the Coming of the Lord......

View attachment 7145715

Banned as a cadance now... but once upon a time it was popular!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: spartan67
That vid was GREAT! So great, I watched it 10 times and had a big smile on my face, each and every time.
Mac:cool:

1551664_10203659874711010_5319221139956099898_n.jpg