• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cleaning your rifle teaser video

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Cleaning your precision rifle teaser video,

This is part of the 14 minute online training lesson on cleaning your precision rifle.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nm5HyBNC6PY?list=UUwHsnyWOaQNtrGjJKsTgegg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awesome, looks great.

I'm interested in the online vids. What do I need to do to subscribe, please forgive my ignorance.

To Sign up
    To access the Online Training in the forum go to Settings for your Forum Account> on the Left click: Paid Subscriptions > Online Training and use the Pay Pal account listed. A paid subscription will automatically grant the user access to the Online Training Forum. Once you have signed up, please log off and log back on to set the permissions to access the forum section. Once you are signed up, please keep your Pay Pal account updated as it controls the access from this point forward. Any changes will go through Pay Pal, as you can management your subscriptions from your Pay Pal account. You can unsubscribe at any time, please note these are automatic recurring payments. It’s purpose is for monthly access to the lessons.

You can expect 2 new lessons per month, and while you have a member you have access to 100% of the lessons listed. The lessons will either be written or in video format.

From the preview, it looks like great advice, for sure. I agree that people obsess over cleaning way too much.

And I like that rule of thumb that if you can't hold your nose over it, you don't put it in your barrel. :)