• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cleckners appearance on FOX

Pester

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2012
Northern CA
I was not able to grab the interview with Ryan Cleckner, from the NSSF, on FOX however it was well done. Articulate, to the point, well thought with relevant facts being presented.

His credentials in the industry, his legal background and his ability to present himself well on camera make me think he would be an ideal spokesperson for not only the industry but 2A rights.

The quality of his interview on FOX are in line with the NSSF videos he has done and his best selling book on shooting so this was not a one off.

Personally, with those qualities, I would like to see him take on a more active role in the media.

I couldn't agree more. I caught the last 10 seconds of it.

I enjoy listing to Ryan Cleckner. His political views and gun views are fair. He also has decent gun related videos and a decent pod cast.

He should dethrone Lapenis and take control of the NRA.

What is the name of his podcast

He seems like a no frills kind of guy. Doesn’t preach the latest and greatest tech for shooting. More like get out there and learn your rifle not buy your way into it

Good philosophy

Last I looked, fundamentals haven’t changed

always enjoyed his instructional videos. Would make a great new voice for the industry/community as a whole.

Waorani- thanks for posting that.

His book, a good read, is very straightforward and talks through the fundamentals. Though I have read it front to back I find myself picking it up and grabbing some random chapter to read as a refresher. Same thing for a number of Franks video's.

Whether its his NSSF video's, podcasts, book or TV appearances he comes across as balanced and fact based in his discussions as opposed to so many others that are rabid dogs on any given subject. I, for one, hope he continues to down this path to some sort of office. NRA, state elected position etc.

Correction to the map: N.D. is Constitutional Carry, no permit required if a state citizen with no felony record. However, only those that have either a class 1 or 2 CC permit are allowed to open carry.

Just setting the record straight.