• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cleveland

Re: Cleveland

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redrider308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why can`t we pull some kinda championship out of our ass? Open for any thoughts. </div></div>

Dude, you're in Ohio...

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Dude, you're in Ohio...
</div></div>

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redrider308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why can`t we pull some kinda championship out of our ass? Open for any thoughts. </div></div>

Don't lose hope. Even the once lowly Saints can pull out a championship, if given enough time.

Cleveland is pretty much where all great athletes go to kill their career. Lebron is one of the greatest of all time, and looks how many rings he is wearing..... 0.

Well the way I see it.... I could live in one of the big markets, like L.A. Chicago, or New York... Then I could say I live somewhere that they win championships... Or, I can stay here in Ohio.. I get to have a CCW permit that let's me carry daily, I can have a mag that holds more than 10...Or even have a gun for that matter... I get to have a AR that the mag will come off of, and still has a conventional grip.. The ATF let's me have SBR's and Suppressors... I get to shoot my rifle pretty much whenever I want... We can't win a championship, but I like living here...

My .02

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lebron is one of the greatest of all time, and looks how many rings he is wearing..... 0.
</div></div>

I am sure he is, but like ALL GREAT player he needs a supporting cast. He can not do it by himself. They brought in Shaq to help the king win a ring, but I guess they needed more then that.

The answer is plain and simple, Cleveland owners have always been more interested in money than championships. They have never been willing to hire talent. Any kind of talent from office, scouting, coaching and players! If LaBron didn't have family and emotional ties to the Cleveland area he would not be there. None of the other players on the Cavs (except maybe Shaq) would even start for another NBA team. For his sake, I hope he moves on. He is truly a special player that deserves more support.

I have lived in Ohio all of my 40 years, and I don't think I will ever see a championship of any kind in my life time.

This past basketball season, I have heard nothing but This is the year, this is it, its our year. And they gave up.

I have heard baseball critics say how fun it can be to watch a .500 ball club when referring to the Indians. They will be lucky to be .500 this year.

The Browns have made so many bad decisions since they came back to Cleveland that it is laughable. I thought they were on the right track with Holmgren, until he kept Mangini. So after we win 6 games next year, and fire the head coach at the end of the season, we will be back to square one, again.

It's hard to be a Cleveland sports fan.

I also live in OHIO,but im closer to pitt than cleveland so i like the steelers but i root for OHIO state.plus down here in carrollton i have lots of room to shoot

Yea the buckeyes give me something to look forword too.Living in northeastern Ohio.But it`s pretty pathetic when all our pro teams are an embarrasment.Yea we`ve got or had Lebron.But watching the playoff games anyone could see his heart just wasn`t in it.

Nah, LeBron gave it his all. The coaching just was smart enough to free him up. LeBron will rule the world if he hooks up with a coach like Pat Riley. BTW, I feel your pain. I lived in NE Ohio for 7 years and can attest to the fact that it's painful being a Cleveland fan.