• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Click's Custom Rifles - Opinions

rwest309

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
Artesia NM
Here are two rifles that my smith Tim Click / Clicks Gun Supply Carlsbad NM just finished building

The F class rifle is:

PRT F Class Stock full adjustable
Bat Machine Action
Brux 1:9 twist 4 groove barrel
Chambered in .284 win.

The tactical rifle is:
Surgeon 591 Integral Repeater
McMillan A5 Adjustable Stock
Bartlein 1:11.25 GAP #7 Contour chambered in .308 at 22"
CDI bottom metal / Detachable mag system
Cerakote OD Green
Aluminum pillared / bedded
Remington trigger set at crisp 2.0#

The green one is actually going up for sale @ $3600.00

There was a range trip planned for this morning to break both of them in I will update with group pics etc when I can get them.

I was told over the telephone that the F Class Rifle shot a 5 shot group in the .09 range with handloads and the Tactical rifle shot in the .25" range with Factory FGGM 168's they were 5 shot 100 yd groups fired off of the bags/rest in the pics.

The tactical rifle will be posted soon in the for sale section as soon as I can get better pics. It will be sold without scope / bipod and with one 5 round AI mag... The F Class gun is not going up for sale.

Re: Two New Click's Custom Rifles - Opinions

Here is another one that Tim Click finished about 2 weeks ago

Rem 700 trued / blueprinted
Badger style custom bolt knob
EGW Base
Rifle Basix Trigger 1.5#
Bartlein 1:11.25 twist chambered in 308 at 26 inches
Badger M5 detachable mag system
McMillan A5 desert camo adjustable
Aluminum pillared / bedded
Desert Sand Cerakote

It is also a shooter .25 is no problem for 5 shots at 100

Here are some more pics of the Surgeon 591 build.

I was wrong about the group...A 4 shot group was shot measuring .250" Keep in mind this rifle now has exactly 8 (eight) rounds of FGMM 168 through it now.

Nice work. I would be very happy, as I'm sure you are. Enjoy

Tim is a great guy and builds a top of the line shooting machine at a really fair price.. Presently waiting on my .260 to be finished so I can start punching holes... Great guy to deal with and his attention to detail is second to none.. Will make it right no matter what...

Savage

I am the proud owner of the Remington 700 in the desert sand McMillan A-5. What a gun!!! Tim is a great guy to work with.

interesting crowns on those barrels...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlfw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">interesting crowns on those barrels...</div></div>

What's up with the crowns?

I dont know either...The surgeon build has a crown very similar to the crowns on my GAP rifles. The Desert Camo/Tan Rem 700 has a flat target crown per customers request. Is that what you are referring to?

Absolutely nothing wrong with the crown. I didn't say it was. I just looked at what appeared to be tactical rifles with target crowns and found it interesting. Nice looking rifles.