• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback climbingbubba is a scammer

Your welcome man! I got it for 1700 if you are interested and mine is real haha

Thanks for putting this out. He just hit me up about photos of my tripod wanting some specific stuff written in there. Glad I read this

Thanks for putting this out. He just hit me up about photos of my tripod wanting some specific stuff written in there. Glad I read this
Lol, fucking scammers now asking for pics of items with things thrown in that the other buyer asked for. Thanks for the heads up though, if someone ask for a pic with weird shit thrown in they are definitely using my item to scam someone else.

You want to video chat with a dude that has the the username "climbing bubba"?

Laugh all you want, but most times folks whine about being scammed, a quick video chat asking to see the seller and the item would have prevented it.
If they "don't have a phone" or "can't do video chat" just walk away if you don't know them or they aren't well known to be selling what they sell.