• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clinton National Airport executive shoot out with feds

Nostradumbass

Falconer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2009
    NE Texas
    Reading about this seemingly normal Clinton National Airport Executive getting shot multiple times in the head during an ATF raid on his residence. Anyone got the deets?

His neighbors said he was a model citizen….ATF seen hauling out a garbage can full of firearms.

• Wow
    Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
    Wow!
    I guess they just kicked in his door without any kind of warning, so Malinowski started shooting the intruders, and of course the FBI had no choice but to shoot back.
    You reckon he had too many guns, and the Feds were uncomfortable?
    I wonder if they shot his dog first.

He was probably trafficking Coca-Cola amongst his neighbors.

The news stories and videos cast a lot of suspicion om this. Dude does exactly cast the image of a hard core gunfighter. They probably could have easily picked him up in the parking lot of his job....ya know, so they didnt have a reason to destroy his property. It is also horseshit that Feds are not required to wear body cameras

The news stories and videos cast a lot of suspicion om this. Dude does exactly cast the image of a hard core gunfighter. They probably could have easily picked him up in the parking lot of his job....ya know, so they didnt have a reason to destroy his property. It is also horseshit that Feds are not required to wear body cameras
    He might of cast the image of a hard core gunfighter, in reality he didn't last to long and didn't take any trophies that day.

Affidavit is pretty damning if true. Major points:

- LE Informant in Canada passed along pictures of weapons (the assumption is being owned by or sold to criminals) that they don't believe have been seized at this point.....serials matched numbers of suspect's purchases.

- Multiple weapons seized in various ways that serials match suspect's purchases.

- Suspect observed having an actual booth at gun shows without an FFL and selling weapons he purchased a short time before the show.

- Suspect observed informing "customers" (be it informants or UC LE) that if he doesn't have the weapon they want, he can get it.

- Suspect observed driving in erratic, confusing patterns after purchasing firearms. The Assumption is that he was attempting to take precautions from being followed. Which would indicate knowledge of the laws he was allegedly breaking.

- Purchased multiple (one type was something like 25 times) of the same model weapon.

We can just stop there. If true, he was straight up trafficking weapons.

Someone with this kind of list if potential charges.....not unheard of to put up a fight. Some have suggested they could have made contact somewhere else. This type of subject has a very high chance of being armed and also a high chance of resistance requiring deadly force. You don't want to take that chance somewhere in public or a workplace environment.

- LE Informant in Canada passed along pictures of weapons (the assumption is being owned by or sold to criminals) that they don't believe have been seized at this point.....serials matched numbers of suspect's purchases.

- Multiple weapons seized in various ways that serials match suspect's purchases.

- Suspect observed having an actual booth at gun shows without an FFL and selling weapons he purchased a short time before the show.

- Suspect observed informing "customers" (be it informants or UC LE) that if he doesn't have the weapon they want, he can get it.

- Suspect observed driving in erratic, confusing patterns after purchasing firearms. The Assumption is that he was attempting to take precautions from being followed. Which would indicate knowledge of the laws he was allegedly breaking.

- Purchased multiple (one type was something like 25 times) of the same model weapon.

Someone with this kind of list if potential charges.....not unheard of to put up a fight. Some have suggested they could have made contact somewhere else. This type of subject has a very high chance of being armed and also a high chance of resistance requiring deadly force. You don't want to take that chance somewhere in public or a workplace environment.

or it could all be bullshit? we'll never really know, will we?

especially your second to last line: high chance of being armed and at work? very slim chance he was armed on airport property. he may have been director but doubtful he was carrying on airport property.

but go on and lick those boots. they killed an innocent man.

Yes, I’m sure the gun free airport zone Probably kept the arms trafficker from being armed at work. Where he almost assuredly is not searched daily.

Breaks countless federal laws…but makes sure he’s on the up and up everywhere else.

Last edited:
    Reactions: bdubmkg
    Yes, I’m sure the gun free airport zone Probably kept the arms trafficker from being armed at work. Where he almost assuredly is not searched daily.

was he convicted of "arms trafficking"?

just curious

and whether he was searched or not the cost of being found with a gun on him on airport property was pretty high. an unnecessary risk, if you will. id say very unlikely. but i also don't think the ATF is above reproach, like you do. they've never gotten anything wrong...

This guy was gainfully employed and had a regular schedule. ATF could have picked him up at any time they wanted to outside the home yet they decided the best approach was high risk predawn no-knock raid. At this point I'm not sure whether to call it unbelievably shitty police work or just homicidal incompetence.

This guy was gainfully employed and had a regular schedule. ATF could have picked him up at any time they wanted to outside the home yet they decided the best approach was high risk predawn no-knock raid. At this point I'm not sure whether to call it unbelievably shitty police work or just homicidal incompetence.
    They wanted to shoot him dead. They succeeded. Seems like he could have begun guilty. Question is, why did they need him dead so badly? Who was at risk if he lived?

No fun in that, how were they supposed to plunder his belongings? I read his wife witnessed his execution, but she wasn't shot.

The guns he was selling were showing up at gang banger crimes within 6 months or less?
    A guy with a good executive job and making a quarter mil a year is buying guns retail and selling them to gang members? Where's the profit margin in this chain of transactions? Gang bangers can buy stolen guns on the street for real cheap.
    And how the fuck did Canada get into the mix?

Sounds like he was not willing to book an executive suite in Las Vegas overlooking a concert

I wonder who he pissed off?

1711105151969.jpeg

I had an acquaintance years ago that got terminated from his job in Law Enforcement for doing something stupid (I can't remember exactly what it was). At any rate, he started legally purchasing a bunch of guns. I mean a bunch. He would take orders from criminals and buy whatever they wanted. He was pretty benign and a super nice guy. The ATF got wise and had a UC order a few from him. He got busted and is in Federal prison. He wasn't the brightest individual I've ever met but I was still surprised this dumb ass would do such a thing.

This sounds like the exact same thing.

Salary was 250K, but he was selling guns on the side to make a few extra bucks? I have no idea what he did or didn’t do, but that’s odd.
    NFL Pro Bowl player Aaron Hernandez from the New England Patriots. Millions of dollars, but always dreamed of thuggin' it up. From a good family, no thuggery in his background. Then... He started hanging out with gangsters and killin' bitches during the off season. Not just one, but many. LOL You can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: 101st
    NFL Pro Bowl player Aaron Hernandez from the New England Patriots. Millions of dollars, but always dreamed of thuggin' it up. From a good family, no thuggery in his background. Then... He started hanging out with gangsters and killin' bitches during the off season. Not just one, but many. LOL You can't make this stuff up.

UH.... both Aaron's parents were arrested several times during his life. His father beat the wife and the kids.

so... that strawman is all burned up now......

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    UH.... both Aaron's parents were arrested several times during his life. His father beat the wife and the kids.

so... that strawman is all burned up now......
    Ahhh I stand corrected sir. I forgot about the abuse at home. However, he didn't grow up in the ghetto surrounded by thugs was more my point.

no thuggery in his background.
    That's a bit of an overstatement, though it wasn't quite the "gang banger" story that the media told.
    Also added wrinkle of having his brain bounced around in his skull for most of his life...

Someone with this kind of list if potential charges.....not unheard of to put up a fight.

I agree and it makes total sense. But where is he more likely to fight? Sitting at his desk at work, or in his home allegedly full of illegal weapons, after being startled awake in the wee hours? (in the same way you or I would react if someone kicked the door in when you were sleeping)

That's a bit of an overstatement, though it wasn't quite the "gang banger" story that the media told.
    Also added wrinkle of having his brain bounced around in his skull for most of his life...
    Many professional athletes have TBI from concussions. Including my beloved Junior Seau, God rest his soul. Some commit an occasional homicide, crime of passion, get caught selling or doing drugs, batter their girlfriend, run from the cops, etc... However, thuggin' it out in serial killer fashion doesn't generally fit their profile. Aaron Hernandez was a horrible human being.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Oh I'm not defending him, but the story / image that he was "rollin' with the homies" living the gangster life is less than accurate, it was more just a bunch of mook acquaintances doing irrational shit.

ETA: Honestly if it was the originally told story that he was "still gang banging" despite being an NFL star, it would have actually made a little more sense and been a better story. lol

Last edited:
    Reactions: Grim's Reapers
    Unfortunately stories like this give antis their fodder. Definitely questionable behavior by all involved. Agree absolutely NO need for early am raid, other than for "looks", could have been arrested in his office, a traffic stop or even at the gun show.

Unfortunately stories like this give antis their fodder. Definitely questionable behavior by all involved. Agree absolutely NO need for early am raid, other than for "looks", could have been arrested in his office, a traffic stop or even at the gun show.

if they arrested him at the gun show, all their undercover fed bois would get exposed, possibly. cant have that now, can they ?

The guns he was selling were showing up at gang banger crimes within 6 months or less?
    A guy with a good executive job and making a quarter mil a year is buying guns retail and selling them to gang members? Where's the profit margin in this chain of transactions? Gang bangers can buy stolen guns on the street for real cheap.
    And how the fuck did Canada get into the mix?

Sounds like he was not willing to book an executive suite in Las Vegas overlooking a concert
    Gots to go to snow honky country to get all the guns you can't get in the U.S. You know, cuz u deir lax gun laws up Der. 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    1. ATF could have picked him up while he was in Washington, talking to his congressmen. A FEW DAYS before.
    2.. I've seen this episode on Burn Notice. 'Someone' wants an airport person to 'overlook' certain flights. If the person refuses, they kill him
    3. Dead executive stated; It's legal to sell personal firearms to people over 21 in ARK
    4. Where does it say, that you have to have an FFL to sell personal weapons at an ARK gun show. Laws very state to state, anyone know ARK gun show law?
    5. sighs, 'INTENT'. you buy a weapon for yourself. AT WHAT point.. WHAT point can you legally get rid of it? Is there a law that states you must hold on to that weapon for X number of days? Curious minds want to know.
    6. Yup, he bought 150 weapons over 3 years, I bet some of those were Law Enforcement cheap trade ins. some of those glocks were going for 250 bucks a piece a few years ago.
    7. Why didn't they serve him at his place of work?
    8. if you're driving home, and you realize some stranger is following you, possibly wanting to do you harm.. YOU DON"T KNOW
    a. pull over for a meet and greet?​
    b. drive straight home so, they know where you live?​
    c. Call the ATF and ask them if they are following you, which if they are, they are going to say no anyways.​
    d. pull over, leave keys in car, and wallet on seat and uber home​

Reactions: mosin46
    They wanted to shoot him dead. They succeeded. Seems like he could have begun guilty. Question is, why did they need him dead so badly? Who was at risk if he lived?
    they wanted to prevent more firearms from being sold... Yeah, that makes it all all right, don't it?!

M

I had an acquaintance years ago that got terminated from his job in Law Enforcement for doing something stupid (I can't remember exactly what it was). At any rate, he started legally purchasing a bunch of guns. I mean a bunch. He would take orders from criminals and buy whatever they wanted. He was pretty benign and a super nice guy. The ATF got wise and had a UC order a few from him. He got busted and is in Federal prison. He wasn't the brightest individual I've ever met but I was still surprised this dumb ass would do such a thing.

This sounds like the exact same thing.

How? In one case the guy lost a good job and turned thug. In the other the guy had a great job and a lot to lose.