• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clock Boy's Spring Winds Down

he only got attention because he/parents were of the correct political party and more importantly the "correct" faith to gather attention. If he were a white male Christian youth he wouldn't have gotten them time of day (pun intended) and would have been hauled off to jail for having that in school. He got a invite to the White House in stead.

Wasn't the family going to fuck off to some goat porking haven ? Hope they go back there .
i got suspended at school for a firework incident , and had a subsequent interview with local LE .
Never occurred to me to sue the bloody school over any possible ( non existent ) butthurt ...

its really a good thing the administration has turned over, much more of an administration that would promote this bullshit would have devided us further and brought on some cowboy and indian shit...
fuck clock boy and all his support

About f'ing time. Can we deport him yet?

It's saying a lot that we had to hear of this from a foreign news agency. I guess our crack journalists are all busy chasing down leaks about Russia.

So, let's try to understand this shit.

1) You can't yell fire in a movie theatre, public place, etc.
2) You can't say bomb in an airport / on a plane.
3) You can't make a gun in school out of a fucking poptart

But, you can bring a clock to school that looks just like a bomb & get invited to the White House?

But, you can bring a clock to school that looks just like a bomb & get invited to the White House?

Only if the President at that time is a traitor.

I hope that the get stuck with so many effin legal fees that they decide to skip off to Goatfuckistan and stay there . Maybe he will become one of the local Mullah's fuck toys . I wonder if that's why Omuslim invited him to the White House .

Wasn't the family going to fuck off to some goat porking haven ? Hope they go back there .
i got suspended at school for a firework incident , and had a subsequent interview with local LE .
Never occurred to me to sue the bloody school over any possible ( non existent ) butthurt ...

You didn't light off a 50 pack of black cats and make a very poor attempt to toss them out the bus window. Did you?

Oh, wait. I know who that was...

Bukkake circle jerk.

He never should have been fucked with in the first place. Teacher should have been fired for being an imposter, any science teacher worth his/her salt knows that what he built wasn't a damn bomb. I could tell that from the picture myself. Suing, this didn't come from the kid I'm sure, this came from the parents when some lawyer showed up to talk them into suing.

Times have changed, some for good and some for bad, but some common sense shit is being lost.

Bukkake circle jerk.

He never should have been fucked with in the first place. Teacher should have been fired for being an imposter, any science teacher worth his/her salt knows that what he built wasn't a damn bomb. I could tell that from the picture myself. Suing, this didn't come from the kid I'm sure, this came from the parents when some lawyer showed up to talk them into suing.

Times have changed, some for good and some for bad, but some common sense shit is being lost.

One kind of improvised bomb has a trigger, an explosive and a clock conected to the trigger. Given that C4 or other plastic explosives are called plastic explosives because they can easily be molded into different shapes there could easily been a layer of C4 someware in that package. How can you tell that there was not by looking at the pictures?

the kid and his father built a whatever fashioned to look like a bomb, to look like a bomb is the key phrase...
the got what they were looking for, attention...just didn work out the way they figured, almost, but didnt...
fuck them and anyone like them, period...

teacher should be fired??? thats pretty fucking stupid

Bukkake circle jerk.

The kid was told by a first teacher to put it away. The kid persisted. What he was warned about happened.

Bukkake circle jerk.

+1 centillion!

It's not like the kid showed up with some giant ass foot locker. The "clock" was tiny if anyone has actually seen the pics of what it looked like. Oddly enough, when I first saw the clock I didn't think of a bomb, but rather the show 24. I kind of feel bad for the kid because now he's gonna have to live the rest of his life as an internet meme and that's REALLY gonna fuck with him later in life when he tries to start an actual career. All because his parents were sue happy idiots. Not sure how old the kid is now, but I recommend he get as far away from his parents as possible when he's 18 and on his own.

+1 centillion!

It's not like the kid showed up with some giant ass foot locker. The "clock" was tiny if anyone has actually seen the pics of what it looked like. Oddly enough, when I first saw the clock I didn't think of a bomb, but rather the show 24. I kind of feel bad for the kid because now he's gonna have to live the rest of his life as an internet meme and that's REALLY gonna fuck with him later in life when he tries to start an actual career. All because his parents were sue happy idiots. Not sure how old the kid is now, but I recommend he get as far away from his parents as possible when he's 18 and on his own.

I hope it does follow him the rest of his life. At 14, he knew exactly what he was doing. Real justice would have been hitting him with charges for terroristic threatening.

Let's not forget that this was all a stunt carefully planned by his family from the beginning. Ahmed didn't build anything - he disassembled an alarm clock and put it in a pencil case. He was warned by teachers multiple times that same day to put it away after he had showed it to them, so he realized he was going to have to try harder to get the reaction he wanted. After several warnings, he plugged it in in English class, set the time, and then set the alarm to go off during class. Bingo. Watch the interviews with him yourself - you can see his older sister coaching him on answers. Daddy was known for being litigious before this whole thing happened, and had also ran for president of Sudan twice.

If the kid was white, this would have never made national news. Because the kid is brown, he gets to play the victim and became the poster child for discrimination about muslims.

+1 centillion!

This is part of his future career...

R

This is part of his future career...

You know, now that I think about it you're probably right. It's amazing how many people on the internet (especially on YouTube) become millionaires all for doing stupid shit for people's entertainment. Maybe the kid's future channel could be called "The Angry Clock Maker".

I'm not sure, but I don't think that's what he meant...

You know, now that I think about it you're probably right. It's amazing how many people on the internet (especially on YouTube) become millionaires all for doing stupid shit for people's entertainment. Maybe the kid's future channel could be called "The Angry Clock Maker".

Yours being "The Obstreperous Shit-Taker"?

You left out another important qualifier, because some people get different results.

http://wtvr.com/2017/05/20/whole-foo...page-arrested/

HENRICO COUNTY, Va. – The woman arrested and charged in a bomb scare that cleared a busy parking lot in Short Pump apologized to the public during a jailhouse interview.

Daphne Page, 52 of Richmond, was charged with felony constructing or using a hoax firebomb.

"I feel stupid having spent a dollar on a stupid clock at a yard sale," Page told WTVR CBS 6 reporter Brendan King from the Henrico County Jail Saturday. "I feel really dumb."

Police, fire, and Hazmat crews responded to the Whole Foods parking lot in Short Pump 5:05 p.m. Friday after a report of a "suspicious device" inside a vehicle.

Police said they received a call from someone who said they spotted what they believed to be a bomb inside a red Mercedes station wagon in the parking lot at 11173 West Broad Street.

Investigators tell WTVR CBS 6 the suspicious device looks like a bomb to the average person.

Page said the device was actually a clock designed to look like dynamite that she bought at a yard sale on Floyd Avenue in Richmond Sunday.