• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment CLOSE-Federal Ammo Boxes for 308 168gr. -CLOSE

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
Found all I needed. THANKS to ALL that helped out. Looking for 10-20 empty boxes of Federal Gold Medal Match 308 Winchester Ammunition 168 Grain Sierra MatchKing BTHP, preferably with the ammo holders. I can provide payment by USPS MO or PPf&f. Let me know what you have with pricing.

I will gladly pay the shipping/packaging cost, $2.00 per box and I'll add $6 to help with fuel cost.

The image of the box posted below is what I seek. Thank you.

Last edited:
I probably threw away around 100 of these when I started reloading.........I would have given them away for the shipping . Some of the boxes didn't match the pic shown, as they have changed the graphics on the box.......but I do have a bunch of Federal processed brass........

Reactions: LOS
@bayfritz

I appreciate the offer and I'll keep that in mind. For now just looking for Federal ammo boxes.

I have a shet load of the inserts if you want them but think I trashed the boxes

Looking for 10-20 empty boxes of Federal Gold Medal Match 308 Winchester Ammunition 168 Grain Sierra MatchKing BTHP, preferably with the ammo holders. I can provide payment by USPS MO or PPf&f. Let me know what you have with pricing.

I am willing to pay actual shipping cost, plus $2.00 per box.

The image of the box posted below is what I seek. Thank you.

I have 8 boxes with inserts.
PM me and we can work it out.
Are you interested in the FGMM brass too?

Correct. Only boxes identical to the photo. Thanks.

Found all I needed. THANKS to Everyone that helped out..!!!

Last edited: