• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Close quarters Texas Coyote

Briggs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2009
Mansfield, TX
I was getting set up and saw one standing on a ridge about 400 yards away and thought I would see if I could call it closer and when I hit the rabbit call this one immediately came out of the draw below me and surprised the hell out of me. I was laying prone and snapped off a shot at 40 yards and it took off running and I jumped up and took a breath and rolled him up. Thats my LWRC M6 A2 with a 1X4 Vortex and a SAS Arbiter Ti. Using Remington 55 gr. soft points.

url]

Re: Close quarters Texas Coyote

Couldn't figure out how to get the pic to show up in the post. Any pointers?

Pic showed up for me. I just clicked on the IMG code.

Oh and nice looking rig, I wish we could have cans here. Was that a high shoulder shot?

From one briggs to another, It's awesome when a plan comes together!

Good looking Coyote & Rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Hoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh and nice looking rig, I wish we could have cans here. Was that a high shoulder shot? </div></div>

Yes. He is laying on the exit side too. When I flipped him over there was a quarter sized hole with a piece of lung hanging out. He was below me running to my right.