• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

close

Will Liang

Private
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2024
Cumming GA
Hello Community of shooters. i am looking to see if yall can help me identify those rifle and its worth. my brother recently passed away and we are trying to clear out his affairs. Would it be possible to get a rough idea on its estimates. seems like he built most of them during the Pandemic

Chassis,
Trigger
Action
Barrel
Scope
Scope Mount
Bipod, Rail

Thank you so much
have a blessed day

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 169
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 170
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 162
  • 5.png
    5.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 161
  • 6.png
    6.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 163
  • 7.png
    7.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 160
  • 8.png
    8.png
    2 MB · Views: 155
  • 9.png
    9.png
    2 MB · Views: 149
  • 10.png
    10.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 140
  • 11.png
    11.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 173
Sorry about your brother. If you are looking for better estimates. Please provide pictures of builders marks and better markings on the barrels and actions.

For the most part they look like high quality components.

Sorry about your brother. If you are looking for better estimates. Please provide pictures of builders marks and better markings on the barrels and actions.

For the most part they look like high quality components.
you know how yerrowsniper loved his long range toys

Sorry to hear about your brother but it looks like he had impeccable taste. You might post your general location and one of the members might be willing to swing by and help you out with pricing.

Reactions: Will Liang