• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CLOSED

Natestreo

Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
For sale is my GA Precision Hospitaller outfitted with a Cadex Defence Lite Competition Chassis. This rifle has seen about 1k rounds and is an absolute tack driver, shooting .130" 5 shot groups with handloads. Rifle has been carefully cared for and shows no signs of wear other than a very small scuff on the outer part of the action as is displayed in photos. This rifle comes with a Templar 2 action, Bartlein 27-Gap#7 24" fluted barrel, 8.20 twist, integral lug, and 5/8*24 custom muzzle brake designed by Tom Sarver of TVP. I absolutely love this rifle but I have not had time to get outside and shoot in almost 2 years, it's time to let someone else enjoy this rifle in their own collection.

Package:
- Hospitaller
- Atlas BT10-LW17 V8 Bipod
- RRS Arca Rail attachment
- Picatinny Rail attachments
- 3x AI magazines with ARC extensions
*Updated* ---- $3250 ----Smoking deal!

Also available to the buyer .. I have quite a bit of .260 Remington Lapua brass from this rifle, Redding .260 competition dies, Berger bullets, Kestrel, various bags (all unused), and other precision shooting accessories that I am happy to work a package deal with. Not interested in discussing sale of these items to anyone other than purchaser of the rifle at this point in time.

Hospitaller (1 of 5).JPG

Hospitaller (2 of 5).JPG

Hospitaller (3 of 5).JPG

Hospitaller (4 of 5).JPG

Hospitaller (5 of 5).JPG

Last edited:
Evening bump. This is a great rifle. If you’re interested in it, let’s talk!

Price drop - $3925 for the naked rifle
Price drop - $5600 for the package

Let’s chat!

Final price drop ... if I don’t get something to happen at this price I will probably just keep this tucked away in the safe collecting dust. Don’t let this beautiful rifle collect dust! Buy it!

$3400 for the naked rifle
$5000 for the whole package

Today only .... First IN gets it

Package:
- Hospitaller
*Updated* ---- $3500 ----Smoking deal!
***Today ONLY! 6/2/19***

Market is dead and people tend to be scared of 6 and 6.5mm barrels with 1,000+ rounds on them from what I’ve seen. Only thing worse than that is trying to sell a 308 right now.

I’ll second that. Market is bad. My build 2 years ago was in the rifle almost $4k. I shopped for months too. The razor $2200. Just took a $650 loss to sell it and upgrade. Would’ve loved to have scored a custom action in a cadex chassis especially at your price. Iamero is right also. A rifle with reasonably 1/2 the barrel life left hurts. Would maybe be better imo to enjoy it. Then take price of a new barrel installed off selling price and sell the remaining components. or probably see $3k only as it sits that’s guessing. I believe it’s worth more than that your price is fair. There are undoubtedly people out there that can still enjoy this amazing rifle as it sits. 1000+ rounds is a lot of life left if someone buys it without the intention of competing. Again it really is a smoking deal. It sucks man. I’ve actually split BA from stocks and other components and done well too. Might be a good alternative if you’re up for it. Good luck to ya I hope it sells soon.
I know I want it. ?

Only thing worse than that is trying to sell a 308 right now.

Shit man if it was a 308 I’d take it right now but I guess I’m the weirdo lol.

Really nice setup and that’s a great deal. Sorry to see it sit for so long. Hopefully it will sell this upcoming weekend. Good luck man.

Thanks guys for the encouragement. I thought I was going nuts.

The barrel life on this should be closer to 4000, no? I have never exceeded 2900fps with loads in this rifle. Haven’t seen any indication of groups opening up, not aware of any throat wear, etc.

Another note, but probably neither here nor there, I have record of 600 and a handful rounds through this in my log book. I was not always meticulous about keeping my logs (shame on me) but I can say with confidence that this rifle has ACTUALLY seen 800 rounds tops. However, because I don’t have an exact number and I know people are finnicky about round count, I preferred to overshoot the number to be fair to the next guy.

Also ...

Bump! Help me buy cinema lenses for my camera! Lol

Yes. $3250 for the package listed:

- Hospitaller