• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No but I see everyone shooting those 6.5 thingies. So should be alot of .308 stuff available! ?
Ha! Funny how that works isn’t it. Lol

There is a die set available on AR 15.com; 3 piece Redding die set like you requested

Yes, Federal or match grade stuff. Need about 200 to get going
ive got 580 FC 1X BRASS MOST WAS 168G AND 175G GOLD MEDAL theres a few boxes that were 150g but i think the brass is all the same all the head stamps match and is from the same time frame i was askin 145 shipped if i remember correctly best reasonable offer if you want it all

ive got 580 FC 1X BRASS MOST WAS 168G AND 175G GOLD MEDAL theres a few boxes that were 150g but i think the brass is all the same all the head stamps match and is from the same time frame i was askin 145 shipped if i remember correctly best reasonable offer if you want it all

Going to wait for brass. I want to get the equipment first but thanks.

Reactions: aljones_315
What do you still need? I dont load .308 any longer. I have 500-700 pieces of new unfired Lapua brass, match grade dies, gauges, 100 round shooting boxes.