• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Closed

hcsd54

Lieutenant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2008
Gulf Coast
***Sales pending on the USP and XDM

View attachment 8317635View attachment 8317636View attachment 8317637View attachment 8317638View attachment 8317639View attachment 8317640View attachment 8317641View attachment 8317642Cleaning out some items that have just been sitting for a while to get cash for finishing up another project. Please make offers.

I have too many ads and Condensing these to reduce clutter in the classifieds.
For sale only:
Springfield armory XDM (Match) 9mm full size with springer precision rear site plate for mounting a red dot. Comes with a Burris fastfire3 RDS and the original rear site. The slide is not milled, as you can see in the pictures.

Used but not abused and in good condition. Good shooting and accurate weapon. Slide is OD green. Sorry, but not looking to separate the red dot sight from the gun at this time. Comes with factory hard case, Kit and paperwork. This was another local purchase.
Raising money for another project, so no trades. Please check out my other guns and gear listings. Thanks!
*To help avoid scams, please, PM me all questions.

Looking to get $500 firm for everything plus shipping. Insurance on the buyer if they sell choose to get it.

image.jpg1704946530744.jpeg

For sale only:
Shadow Systems MR920L Elite 9mm with Holosun HE407C-GR-X2. Like new and very nice. Light, smooth and accurate. Threaded Barrel and comes with soft case and everything from the factory. I picked this up locally.

Will not sell separate Res Dot.
Raising money for another project, so no trades. Please check out my other guns and gear listings. Thanks!

Looking to get $TRADE PENDING
for everything plus split shipping 50/50. Insurance on the buyer if they sell choose to get it.
IMG_0773.jpeg IMG_1532.jpegIMG_1530.jpegIMG_1533.jpeg

For sale only

HK USP 9 w/5 x 15rnd Mags and 1 ten round Mag.
This is the full size 9mm with both the safety and De-cocker lever. Used but not abused and in good condition. Very smooth shooting and accurate weapon. This is what I picked up locally.
Used but not abused and in good condition. Very smooth shooting and accurate weapon. "Made in Germany" stamp onto the frame.
Will not sell magazines separately unless pistol sells first. But looking to sell as a package deal. Comes with factory hard case and paperwork.
Raising money for another project, so no trades. Please check out my other Knife/Gear listings. Thanks!

Looking to get $900 for everything plus split shipping 50/50. Insurance on the buyer if they sell choose to get it.

IMG_1527.jpeg

Last edited: