• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clown World. Government sponsored murderer

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    You scared yet? 🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡
    D0BA329C-DF97-4168-9A6E-9E6263913242.jpeg

He went from tom berenger to tom arnold faster than my coffee gets cold..... they like to put people in that have this built in obsolesence, once used its easy to dispose of garbage.

ummm, that's why he was nominated.
    Yeah but that’s a problem to me. Uphold the constitution without partiality is part of the job. It’s no different than them breaking out all stops to nominate a Supreme Court justice. You cannot tell me this dude won’t act on his on bias rather than on behalf of the constitution. Not that anyone else in politics is any different but this right here is proof of the issue. But frankly, I don’t give a shit. I’ll obey what laws I’m supposed to, except when they go against the BOR. sorry not sorry not obeying anything that goes against any rights bestowed upon me by God.

Yeah but that’s a problem to me. Uphold the constitution without partiality is part of the job. It’s no different than them breaking out all stops to nominate a Supreme Court justice. You cannot tell me this dude won’t act on his on bias rather than on behalf of the constitution. Not that anyone else in politics is any different but this right here is proof of the issue. But frankly, I don’t give a shit. I’ll obey what laws I’m supposed to, except when they go against the BOR. sorry not sorry not obeying anything that goes against any rights bestowed upon me by God.
    You're not getting any argument from me. I'm just saying there's a very specific reason that he was/is the nominee. That reason is what you, yourself said. And, I think part of the thought process behind the nomination was a bit of implied intimidation toward those who would consider any form of "non-compliance" with any new regs....

You're not getting any argument from me. I'm just saying there's a very specific reason that he was/is the nominee. That reason is what you, yourself said. And, I think part of the thought process behind the nomination was a bit of implied intimidation toward those who would consider any form of "non-compliance" with any new regs....
    Oh I get it. I just refuse to acknowledge it or act on it. I’m going to play the leftist game.

I’ll obey what laws I’m supposed to, except when they go against the BOR. sorry not sorry not obeying anything that goes against any rights bestowed upon me by God.
    My thought process is simple . You try to deny my God given rights and liberties, then your against God as much as me and you must think your above God as well ........... not a smart move !!

A job, is a job, a job.
    Good on him.
    Nobody asked Koresh to be a dick.
    Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes

Your English is pretty good. I know it’s hard to go from another language (Mandarin or Russian) to really excellent idiomatic American English.

Intensive schooling back home, or are you also stationed here?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    A job, is a job, a job.
    Good on him.
    Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes.
    Re: your last two lines, youre correct. Koresh was an asswipe and likely got what he deserved. The children, on the other hand were innocent.

That doesnt absolve Shitman and Whoreiachi of what they (and others) did. Fuck them, especially for the photos.

While Im at it, Fuck the Chicoms.

So if FA weapons, SBRs, Suppressors and AOWs are bad, then how many does David Shitman have? Asking for a friend.

Please accept my apologies for posting this video. Here is the pussy testifying before Congress in 2017. This is from a Marxist YouTube channel. So they only show mostly the democratic talking points.

It sucks to show this BS but you need to know the enemy.

Reactions: Bender
    A job, is a job, a job.
    Good on him.

And how many illegal machine guns or abused kids did they find once they were done burning down a whole compound full of men, women and children to ash?
    Careful , never know if you may find yourself one day staring down the barrell of an ATF agent or his friends. And if its because you acted like a dick then I guess your wife and kids are fair game !

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bender
    Please accept my apologies for posting this video. Here is the pussy testifying before Congress in 2017. This is from a Marxist YouTube channel. So they only show mostly the democratic talking points.

It sucks to show this BS but you need to know the enemy.

His mouth is the perfect size and shape for Kamala's dildo. and Pedo Joe's small weiner

He is a fucking POS...

The positive about all of Pedo Joe's announcements is summed up in the following saying

"Despots always tell you what they are going to do, the victims never listen."

Don't be a victim...use this to galvanize your resolve at the upcoming events

If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
    Yep, that's Romans 12:18. People tend to forget that one when they're arguing for people to obey the govt because it's the Christian thing to do. They never mention Romans 13:1 found just 4 verses later: basically says that everyone is subject to the law of the land (the higher powers) because God ordained them. And they never make the connection that in America today the supreme law of the land is The U.S. Constitution! And still no one ever puts it together that George Washington reached a point where he could no longer live peaceably with the British. And only the leftist communists today think George was a bad guy. But I'll make my stand today with The Constitution. And I don't think God would have a problem with it.

His mouth is the perfect size and shape for Kamala's dildo. and Pedo Joe's small weiner

He is a fucking POS...

The positive about all of Pedo Joe's announcements is summed up in the following saying

"Despots always tell you what they are going to do, the victims never listen."

Don't be a victim...use this to galvanize your resolve at the upcoming events
    This day is coming. There is a divide ripping through the country at light speed. There will be no middle ground to stand. You’re either for constitutional freedom, or you are against it.

prepare accordingly.

Any senators going to have some balls and show the pic and question him about it?
    Doubt it. Congress when it comes to protecting rights, elections, etc, are the biggest, most pathetic, spineless pussies imaginable. These thieving douchebags won’t do shit to stop this murderous, treasonous pile of shit from taking the position.

So, in one instance the government drastically overreacted, and had a "duty to care"?

Floyd was a big unit.
    Scary black man.
    Let's overpower the guy and show him who is Boss.
    Must have slept through the training modules on restraint holds, and importance of avoiding cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary stress.
    "I can't breathe".
    They all say that.
    "I really can't breathe"
    It's okay, I'm a professional. What could go wrong?

Here's another scenario.
    Suspect is contained and restrained.
    "I can't breathe"
    Okay sir, we are going to move you to a position that's better for you.
    No funny business, Mr Floyd, you help us, we'll help you.
    Control him with arms and elbows, other officer can help with legs, bring him to a seated position.
    Check for breathing distress, this could possibly become a First Aid situation.
    Duty of Care is of primary importance.

People on the street observed the physical distress of Floyd.
    The callous disregard for his welfare, by the arresting officers is evident.

But hey, go back to your little pissing contest about who each other is.
    Better still, get each other's grindr accounts, and you can compare cocks.
    Never know, might be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

And in another, they didn't?

A job, is a job, a job.
    Good on him.

Your two positions seem at odds with each other. I wonder why.

Would it be reasonable to say? Nobody asked that Floyd idiot to be a dick. Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    Yep, that's Romans 12:18. People tend to forget that one when they're arguing for people to obey the govt because it's the Christian thing to do. They never mention Romans 13:1 found just 4 verses later: basically says that everyone is subject to the law of the land (the higher powers) because God ordained them. And they never make the connection that in America today the supreme law of the land is The U.S. Constitution! And still no one ever puts it together that George Washington reached a point where he could no longer live peaceably with the British. And only the leftist communists today think George was a bad guy. But I'll make my stand today with The Constitution. And I don't think God would have a problem with it.

Also folks seem to forget who is talking and why.

That was written by some come lately lawyer and he was trying to say pretty please don't start a slave revolt against Rome because well they might then try to kill us all. Same guy who suggested slaves shouldn't try to be free and should just be happy being slaves. Again for the same reason.
    The appeasement didn't exactly work as hoped and before long the Romans were making a sport out of killing them...

Oh and the same lawyer kind of hated sex and also didn't think much of women, so it pays to understand who said what.
    Also that most of his "teachings" are prefaced by saying, "this is my own ideas, but I think I'm cool so please do what I say."

Folks tend to pick a verse out of the whole context and use it to prove their point when in reality, you can just about find both sides of any argument in the same book as being a good idea, it's just a matter of deciding when it is appropriate to use what action.