• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Club matches near Las Vegas

Gil P.

Blank
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Can anyone tell me where I can find club matches near the Las Vegas area? I'm willing to drive a couple hours if I need to.

I'm aware of the monthly match at the DSRPC, and was wondering if there are any others.

Can anyone tell me where I can find club matches near the Las Vegas area? I'm willing to drive a couple hours if I need to.

I'm aware of the monthly match at the DSRPC, and was wondering if there are any others.

I’m also looking for some local comps including the Desert Sportsman’s matches ...I believe Boulder Rifle and Pistol club holds matches but not sure if the specifics.

Nearby states have matches, I know of the Avenal gun club’s matches and plan on entering one sometime early next year

Reactions: Gil P.
There are a few matches within driving distance of Las Vegas:

• Sweat Springs Precision Rifle
  • San Diego Precision Rifle Club
  • Max Ordinate

Reactions: Gil P.
SUPS might be a consideration for you. The practical pistol part of the range is being remodeled but I’m unsure about the status of the rest of the range

Desert sportsman has a PRS match and a PRs style gas gun match every month. Check with Sin city Precision