• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

clubs or teams around corvalis OR

persistant7500

Private
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2009
Buckeye AZ
Hey Hide folks I am looking for any competition shooting teams in the OSU area. My daughter just started school there but sadly there are no shooting teams associated with the school and with her being a top rated air rifle shooter and small bore I was hoping to find something to keep her tuned up. Let me know if there is anything in the area, close enough to ride a scooter to, as well as a place to store her weapons as the school doesn't have an armory to lock things up at any longer. Thank you in advance Jeff Stewart

Re: clubs or teams around corvalis OR

Proud to have another shooter join the Beaver Nation. Unfortunately I'm new to The Hide and don't have good answers for you.

Re: clubs or teams around corvalis OR

she told me she found an intermural team that meets on campus for both air rifle and small bore. She will join those teams as soon as construction is completed outside the facility. I only wish that they competed NCAA so she could continue her EIC points.