• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CMC Government Supply - Any Input ???

HugoStiglitz

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2010
PHX AZ
Been looking to get a fair ammount of Magpul accessories. Came across this outfit in a Google search. Their prices are very good and claim to ship in 1-2 days. Anyone have dealings with them, and how did they treat you??? Any other ideas for someplace stocking Magpul that is likely to have most ALL the product line in most of the color choices (especially the MS3 sling). I had a local dealer show me a counterfiet MS3 sling a few months ago.

Thanks in advance!!

Re: CMC Government Supply - Any Input ???

Did a google search and found out they have nothing to do with DOD contracts.

Judging by the types of things they have in their product list, it does seem like they would supply a lot of government contract material. Their web site seems quite elaborate for a scam (cmcgov.com). They are located in Dallas Tx, I'll give them a call tomorrow A.M.and see how it goes.

I bought an Advantage Arms conversion kit from them when they were the only people who had it. I received it no problems. But that was the only thing I've ever ordered from them.

It seems they have a no return policy...and claim thats why their prices are so low!