• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CMC Trigger

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Palmetto Arms has this.

CMC TRIGGERS SINGLE STAGE TACTICAL TRIGGER - 2-2.5LB FLAT - 90503

For $119 regularly like $230. Sale ends tomorrow night. Any idea if this is any good? never heard of them before, but $100 off a decent trigger is too tempting.

Let me know. Thanks!

Pre-covid, Primary Arms had a bank of CMC triggers, mounted to dry fire devices, in their showroom. I was not impressed by any of them. Maybe they were worn out from people fingering them.

I ordered one for my 15-22 earlier today. I bought one last year for another of my AR's. Great triggers, especially at that price.

I had several and used them for years in competition. But they’re kind of “old tech” now. If you’re looking for real light target triggers you can do far better. Great for replacing awful mil-spec triggers though and miles better than them.

Reactions: BullGear
    Nothing special, but definitely a good option to replace a standard milspec trigger with.

Reactions: BullGear
    Palmetto Arms has this.

For $119 regularly like $230. Sale ends tomorrow night. Any idea if this is any good? never heard of them before, but $100 off a decent trigger is too tempting.
    Let me know. Thanks!
    I have these in every one of my ARs. Excellent trigger.

Like others have said though, this is not a special price. It's regularly around that level especially on holiday sales.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
    CMC triggers are excellent. I have a few. Very crisp with zero creep before the break. I did have to send one 2.5lb trigger back because it did have a bit of pretravel. CMC sent me a prepaid shipping label and from door to door it was about a week and a half.

In some receivers they are tight when installed. In others they can fit a bit loose. You won’t notice either way unless you grab the trigger between two fingets and wiggle it. If that bothers you all you have to do is put some black tape under the trigger to take up the space.

Like the other man said, you can find them around $140 regularly. $119 is still a good price for a really good trigger.

A month or so back I ordered a couple for some customers, showed them the take out one on my desk that will end up in the rifle I assembled for my nephew. Take a pair of pliers and dog ear the two rear corners of the housing slightly. Doing that you can remove any side to side play in the receiver. (and if they’re still only coming with E / C clip pins, buy some KNS or something)

Palmetto Arms has this.

Let me know. Thanks!
    I have several they are pretty darn good and that price is hard to pass up.

A month or so back I ordered a couple for some customers, showed them the take out one on my desk that will end up in the rifle I assembled for my nephew. Take a pair of pliers and dog ear the two rear corners of the housing slightly. Doing that you can remove any side to side play in the receiver. (and if they’re still only coming with E / C clip pins, buy some KNS or something)
    They come with torx screws and threaded pins now. Lightly bump them up with a small pin drop of blue loctite and they are set.

Didn’t take much.

8579D666-7B0F-4869-AC05-ABCC63E726E8.jpeg

Honestly the only reason I don’t use them anymore is I fell victim to boredom/ curiosity / the flavor of the month club.

Reactions: wade2big