• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms CMMG / BCM 6MM ARC Rifle + Ammo

The Dog Man

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2020
San Diego, CA
Price for Complete Rifle is $1,700 via Venmo or Paypal F&F. UPS Ground shipping is included:
- Take $100 off the price if you do not want the Sawtooth MLOK ARCA rail, or Larue forend grips. I can take those off before shipping if buyer doesn't want them.
- The Kahles/Spuhr shown in the photos are not included, and are not for sale.

Ammo:
I have 440 cartridges of Hornady 108g ELD-M 6MM ARC ammo available. Buyer of the rifle will have first chance at the ammo at $1 per cartridge. If buyer of the rifle doesn't want it, I will list it separately at a later date.

The upper is a complete CMMG 6MM ARC Endeavor 300 MK4 with 15" MLOK handguard. Exactly as it came from CMMG, aside from the Noveske Bazooka Green cerakote, and the Sawtooth ARCA rail (included unless buyer doesn't want it). It has 160 rounds through it. CLICK HERE if you want more specs from the CMMG website. It's an easy 1 MOA gun, and I hate to sell it, but I have another rifle coming down the pipe that I need to pay up on. Math hurts, and I need to sell this to put towards that upcoming cost.

The lower consists of the following:
- BCM lower receiver (also cerakoted Noveske Bazooka Green)
- CMMG lower parts kit
- Geissele Single Stage Precision Flat Bow Trigger
- Magpul PRS GEN3 Stock
- Mil spec rifle length receiver extension and buffer
- Includes 3 x 10 round magazines

UPS Ground shipping/insurance is included in the price. The lower will ship to your FFL, and the upper will ship straight to you.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 321
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 266
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 175
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: CrazyAZGreenBeret
If you decide to sell the 108ELDM ammo separately please let me know, I will be interested. Thanks!

I'll take 100rds of the ammo if you sell separate

Doc

Ammo is all sold. I will be relisting just the upper shortly. Please consider this listing closed.

Last edited: