• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CMMG Valkyrie?

bfk4lyfe

Minuteman
Jul 1, 2010
CA and NV
Anyone have any thing good, bad or otherwise to say about CMMG’s 224 valk uppers/rifles/barrels? I’m not looking to spend craddock money but don’t want a 2” gun either. Will probably just be shooting factory ammo at steel to 700 yards for fun (yes I know a 223 will do that too but I’m itching for something new).

I have one with their 24" barrel and its not bad. A bit finicky on ammo though. It hates the Hornady 88 grain and the American Eagle 75 grain. With the 90 grain Federals i shoot just under 1 moa at 100 yards. I used it at the bushnell sniper challenge this year and if i could actually find a target i could hit it. At least when i wasnt breathing like the out of shape guy i am lol. But yeah, its not bad. Im better with a bolt gun but i like it.

Reactions: bfk4lyfe