• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CMMG's 2014 .308 line up is looking damn good...

Wayfaerer320

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2012
PA
What do you guys think?

These two in particular look very promising (I wonder what kind of accuracy these are capable of?):

MK3 - 18" 416 stainless steel heavy profile barrel with A1 length stock and KeyMod rail
38ACC76-2.jpg

MK3 CBR - 16" nitrided 416 stainless steel medium profile barrel with adjustable magpul stock, pistol grip, and KeyMod rail - comes stock with a Geissele SSA 2-stage trigger
38AEAF1-2.jpg

They look like basic 308's....... With KepMods... I'm assuming cause KeyMod is the fad that's whats so great?

But on a positive note good to see more and more companies dipping into the 308 pool.

I got to finger the CBR at my LGS back in Dec, and I was very impressed and surprised, as was my dealer. And for $1800 it seemed like a good deal for a very solid entry-level offering into the .308 AR arena. The Geissele upgrade was a much appreciated idea, and definitely grabs the attention of the masses who have no idea what a good trigger feels like.

They look like basic 308's....... With KepMods... I'm assuming cause KeyMod is the fad that's whats so great?

But on a positive note good to see more and more companies dipping into the 308 pool.

I should have mentioned the prices.

The MK3 CBR sells for something like $1699 - that's a pretty killer deal considering all the shit you're getting in that gun.

I should have mentioned the prices.

The MK3 CBR sells for something like $1699 - that's a pretty killer deal considering all the shit you're getting in that gun.

I should also mention that my dealer sells above MSRP to keep afloat in CA, and even at his price it's still a pretty good deal. The fit and finish were good, and the overall feel of the rifle was one of much higher quality than would be expected from CMMG.