• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

CNN Anchor Pulls the Plug When Panelist Calls Them Fake News

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
I was actually watching this live when it happened last night, and thought "Classic CNN".

The guest was trying to explain why he was saying this made up "news story" was fake news in his opinion, but the CNN host would have none of that.

My guess is the guy was going to say something like, "Yes, you are reporting facts, but you are making a news story out of something that really ins't a news story, and for no other apparent reason than to promote your narrative against the president and his family."

The bullshit media is on the defensive, and rightfully so. Once again, good job, Mr. President!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5s-qTV2Eez8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Queequeg
Fuck Don Lemon and CNN. Hypocrite pieces of shit don't like having the tables turned on them. Better get use to it. Call the fucks out on their shit every chance ya get.

d033258607de74e8d8c976c11f4a5d1a92fd936abd7b80c84a2ac04aae87dd07.jpg

There are more dems at FNC than there are reps at all the other networks combined. The ratings argument is valid at FNC. No question that political agenda is foremost in the mission of the others.

Pretty clear the interests of the stock holders is subordinated to political agenda as well since Fox smokes CNN, msnbc and all other left wing cable fiction networks.

We need to rid ourselves of 24 news channels...

Easy, I sent the cable an satellite company's down the road, coming on 4 years ago. When ask why I told them the truth, I will not pay you to be lied to 24/7 by the trash you put/allow on the screen. If I need to watch some bitch screw a horse,...A president/congress critter lie to me with a straight face while stealing from me via legalized theft (aka taxes) while telling me it's my job to help those who are to lazy to better their self, I'LL have you trash reinstalled. Best thing I ever did was to remove that lying-propaganda device they said I needed to live the American dream, bullshit! Do not miss it one bit!

Your preaching to the choir here. I've never had cable and have had a few conversions with marketing in the last year when we went to high speed internet about the quality of there cable channels and programing. Surfing 15 free tv channels and virbalizing my discontent is enough for me, why would I pay to do it more.