• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency

You should see the group meetings from Google back after Trump won, where they are all like weeping and pledging to do anything it takes to get him out of office. You can bet similar plans were at work at FaceBook and Twitter and probably Apple.

And...it is legal based on the repeal of Smith Mundt in 2012......goes hand in hand with Bathhouse Barry's 2008 remarks:

We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded,” Obama said in July 2, 2008.

That is BLM / Antifa - they are here to enforce the marxist's objectives.

You should see the group meetings from Google back after Trump won, where they are all like weeping and pledging to do anything it takes to get him out of office. You can bet similar plans were at work at FaceBook and Twitter and probably Apple.
Google, FBI, IRS, CIA, Atlanta, Phoniex, Philly, Denver, everywhere. IT was no small effort to suppress the vote of 70 million plus people.

Reactions: NoDopes
Well I've been saying it for years and that's why I cut off cable. It's all propaganda, MSNBC, FOX, all of them, not just CNN, and if you couldn't tell that then perhaps you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.

It's not news, it's propaganda --which is the word he was looking for, when you use "news" to tell people how to think and act, that's called propaganda.

America is lost, and if you don't realize that we're already in a cold civil war, thanks to the media and political shit primarily, then you just haven't been paying attention.

Well I've been saying it for years and that's why I cut off cable. It's all propaganda, MSNBC, FOX, all of them, not just CNN, and if you couldn't tell that then perhaps you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.

It's not news, it's propaganda --which is the word he was looking for, when you use "news" to tell people how to think and act, that's called propaganda.

America is lost, and if you don't realize that we're already in a cold civil war, thanks to the media and political shit primarily, then you just haven't been paying attention.
luckily, my cable provider carries one america news.

I would love to come up with a sound argument against your post but cannot. Time to get back to processing brass.

Like i have been saying for years US MSM is a joke .rivals the Norks when it comes to propaganda, the only western nation that rivals US in propaganda is UK , which is probably the most heavily propagandized nation in the developed world. UK tends to be the lab for many bad ideas before they get applied on wholescale in US.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the explosive expose of FOX doing something similar to Obama or Biden. I mean, it's not like the press or news corp's are biased or anything...

Que----> Meanwhile in Ireland people are drunk meme...

FOX was a prototype for today's MSM, another UK/Australian model applied to US market with devastating effect. Its was to be expected that the FOX clones and 2.0 s upped the ante .

Its a business model, platform to help elect preferred candidates and then use those candidates to help extend power via transactional relationships with elected officials.Media Barons use the media for the fulfillment of their desires. Politicians know what they want, and they know what Media Barons deliver, their voters . Billionaires do not buy news organizations because they are making money per se but because they are a key to transactional relationships with elected officials. Reporting news is not even in the picture of the whole scheme.

Regan paved the way , but Bush was the one that opened the floodgates of opinionated reporting that would result in divisive media of today, all it took was an ambitious media mogoul like Murdoch to take it to next level. Something that US media moguls at the time either had no interest in or simply lacked the vision.

“Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us,” David Frum, a former speechwriter for George W. Bush, said in an interview with “Nightline.” “And now we’re discovering we work for Fox.”

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
i will admit, I only watch FOX for the split second before I realize those hot anchor women are just not going to spontaneously kiss and suck on eachother's tits and pussies.

This also explains why I never, ever, ever, watch MSNBC...

Like i have been saying for years US MSM is a joke .rivals the Norks when it comes to propaganda, the only western nation that rivals US in propaganda is UK , which is probably the most heavily propagandized nation in the developed world. UK tends to be the lab for many bad ideas before they get applied on wholescale in US.
and who controls the msm?

hint: not white people.

The Tavistock Institute We are a not-for-profit organisation which applies social science to contemporary issues and problems.

Here is something everyone should thumb through

Not surprising to those of us who have been paying attention, although it is very nice to have it actually on tape, it's nice to have solid proof that I'm not a crazy conspiracy theorist when I tell liberals the MSM has an aggressive agenda. The unfortunate thing is the rest of the media will likely try to bury this, and the general public will never be wise to it. Still, I applaud O'Keefe for doing real investigative journalism and pushing back against the media propaganda machine.

Reactions: GONE BAD
Not surprising to those of us who have been paying attention, although it is very nice to have it actually on tape, it's nice to have solid proof that I'm not a crazy conspiracy theorist when I tell liberals the MSM has an aggressive agenda. The unfortunate thing is the rest of the media will likely try to bury this, and the general public will never be wise to it. Still, I applaud O'Keefe for doing real investigative journalism and pushing back against the media propaganda machine.
it was on hannity last night, so it won't be ignored by everyone.

it was on hannity last night, so it won't be ignored by everyone.
Good, I imagine Tucker may also run something on this. NY Post did I noticed. I guess I should have been more clear, I imagine 'news' sources with liberal audiences will bury this. Hannity is largely preaching to the choir, same with Tucker and NYP. For example, NYP's story on Hunter and Tucker's interview with Bobulinski seemed to be largely unimpactful, but when I was watching it I was thinking Trump would win 40 states if most Americans saw that interview. It would be nice to see news outlets with liberal audiences run this story, if they had any sense or desire to be objective they would, but since they don't I don't expect them to run it.

Reactions: theLBC
i will admit, I only watch FOX for the split second before I realize those hot anchor women are just not going to spontaneously kiss and suck on eachother's tits and pussies.

Watches Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon for spontaneous reactions instead..........

one america news has the hottest news readers.

If anybody's aware of leftist sites, the equivalent to this, create an account and start posting this stuff... the same for leftist friends... forward the video link

giphy.gif

Ministry of truth at it again. Twitter censoring anything going against the party line.
Must be Russian interference again,you know honey trap ,hallmark of Russian SVR :ROFLMAO:

Update (1614ET): Hours after the latest Project Veritas undercover video dropped, Twitter suspended founder James O'Keefe.

Breaking: James O’Keefe of Project Veritas has been suspended by Twitter. This is pure censorship for political reasons because he has successfully exposed CNN, the media and Democrats. This is insanity. If you care about journalism, let @Jack know how you feel. pic.twitter.com/HuKpXNi3px
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) April 15, 2021
A CNN Director who went on five Tinder dates with an undercover operative for Project Veritas was caught on hidden camera expressing frustration over a spate of black-on-Asian hate crimes, while the network was 'trying to help BLM.'

"I was trying to do some research on the Asian hate, like the people [who] are getting attacked and whatnot. A bunch of black men have been attacking Asians. I’m like ‘What are you doing? Like, we [CNN] are trying to help BLM," said Technical Director, Charlie Chester. "I haven't seen anything about focusing on the color of people's skin that aren't white. They [CNN] just aren't saying anything. You know what I mean?"

"The optics of that are not good," Charlie continues. "These [are] little things that are enough to set back movements, because the far left will start to latch on and create stories like ‘criminalizing an entire people,’ you know, just easier headlines that way, I guess."

At what point, say during the fourth Tinder date, does a guy start to question whether he's actually going to get laid?

At least he dodged the STD bullet 5 times :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The only news i watch now is sky news and memeology 101. The only good American news reporters are Aussies and a Honduran.

They have figured out how to win a national election through nefarious means. That can never be changed without a complete overhaul of the voting system, which it needs. But it will not happen in our lifetimes.

What worries me is what is coming because after the most recent election a lot of representatives were talking about holding those that voted for Trump accountable so it never happens again. I watched it on the news for days then it went away. They no longer mention it but make no mistake that is what they want and they are going to find a way to do it. They won't punish us through our guns either, they have wanted our guns long before Trump.

Next they are going to ensure the laws used to punish those they disagree with are legal and just, and it is coming. It is all part of a plan. Now they have started the process of adding Supreme Court Justices. The reason for that is so all these new laws, aimed at punishing their enemies, will be found to be legal in the highest court in the land. Same thing that is happened in every other country where millions have died to democide.

Charlie Chester just reeks of deuchebaggery. wonder how long before somebody in the DNC decides they don’t need this asshole anymore...maybe replace him with A. Black man B. Black woman C. Gay person...well gayer than Charlie appears to be..D. Trans person...or E. all of the above.
not long after he’s replaced an order will be placed with the suicide hot line.
we’ll never hear about any of it.

I don’t watch the news anymore, I can’t stand the BS on any of the networks. The only show Fox has that I watch is Fox Fit😀👍Too bad I can’t find it on TV here in the states🙄