• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CNN 'rooting' for the fire.

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
Yup. CNN commentator giddy that a California fire is encroaching on the Ronald Reagan presidential library. These people have no redeeming qualities, and should be treated like the rabid dogs they are. There, I said it.

Who was it and what was said?

Keith Boykin. He suggested natural events like this are retribution for past sins.

Thanks! Found it. Leftist, Racist, and Militant Gay Activist. Par for the course.

Too many of the "Commyfornians" already here in Idaho. Problem is, they're bringing their Libtard Lifestyle with them!!! Trying to make their new home just like the last one!!!!!

I’m hoping it burns down the whole state.
Hey! There are plenty of us who live in commifornia asshole. ?? Not all of this crap state are libtards. Id rather it not burn down, at least while Im, and the rest of us on here live here.

Hey! There are plenty of us who live in commifornia asshole. ?? Not all of this crap state are libtards. Id rather it not burn down, at least while Im, and the rest of us on here live here.

I know what you mean. I visited last weekend. Unfortunately I had drank too much to drop a deuce on the sidewalk I could have been proud of. Maybe next time.

Reactions: Barneybdb
I know what you mean. I visited last weekend. Unfortunately I had drank too much to drop a deuce on the sidewalk I could have been proud of. Maybe next time.
The holy grail of deuce dropping would be on, gruesom newsom, piglosi, or feinstein’s porch.

I’m hoping it burns down the whole state.
Let me move outa here first, then it can burn down. FYI, I live fairly close to the Reagan Library and luckily wasn't evacuated but have friends that were.

What’s changed since they’ve moved in? Most of the research I’ve done on this that it’s conservatives Leaving the horrible liberal state. I’m from a very conservative area in California and will be moving to Idaho in February.
Its both sadly. Have a couple old HS friends that moved to Idaho and sadly drank the libtard Koolaid before they got there.

Reactions: Idaho-5R
wonder if they at CNN would be happy if the people of the country voted to put CNN's new executive office complex inside a crematorium furnace or any of earth's active volcano's . They are running it into the ground anyway finishing it off would just be a type of having mercy . And it would save lives . while we are at it Washington post and 34 other news agencies could move in with them keep it cozy and warm . :rolleyes: been looking through pics of active volcano I mean plush luxury accommodation for them to move into , oh if only Krakatoa was more available , or the one from Joe vs the mountain .

Last edited:
it's the exception that proves the rule

Maybe I should just burn his fucking house
there are just no consequences for these people. it's cliché already, but if any patriot or conservative or even a republican had said something like this, there would be another ' firestorm'. and I deliberately distinguished republican from patriot and conservative.

NOT if you start at the border and burn towards the ocean. I've done the calculations and if you build it hot enough and high enough, it will drive them west.
so, 'if you build it'...they will burn?

Yah, and I live in the state just Eastward, and the prevailing winds come out of the West.

Thanks, Pal...

Greg
@Greg Langelius * I live just a little south and west of you. I didn't say it was going to be easy, I just said you had to get it moving west and big enough so they can't come through it. In theory if you made it big enough and fast enough, wouldn't it create it's own weather? Maybe a fire-nado raining hibachis from the sky. Don't ruin my dreams.

I'd stand on a mountain top with a gas powered leaf blower till the tank runs dry if I thought it would speed things up. Would like to see it renamed Cinderfornia.

Its amazing how 3 liberals can move into a conservative town, and within 3 months, their political views are now the "law of the land".