• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CNN Sounds Alarm: SCOTUS May Wipe Out Gun Control ‘Nationwide’

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

CNN sounded the alarm Sunday, warning that the pro-Second Amendment makeup of the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) portends an end to gun control “nationwide.”

CNN’s Tierney Sneed pointed to the June 23, 2022, SCOTUS decision in NYSRPA v. Bruen, noting that it not only struck down New York’s proper cause requirement but also set forward stringent rules for how lower courts must decide cases related to the Second Amendment.

On July 1 Breitbart News noted that SCOTUS remanded a number of cases, vacating the decisions and ordering them to be reconsidered in light of Bruen. The cases centered on an “assault weapons” ban in Maryland, a “high capacity” magazine ban in California, and carry restrictions in Hawaii, among other things.

Roughly two weeks later Breitbart News pointed to a Washington Times article suggesting the Bruen decision puts all types of gun control in the crosshairs of gun rights groups.

The Washington Times paraphrased Justice Clarence Thomas’s emphasis on the important of decisions like Bruen, McDonald v. Chicago (2010), and District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), saying, “The test courts must apply is whether a firearms restriction would have seemed reasonable to the founding generation that crafted and ratified the Second Amendment. If not, the law must give way to the Constitution.”

In light of this framework for testing restrictions, CNN warns that gun control in every state is in jeopardy:

Since the June ruling, federal judges in at least a half-dozen different cases have already cited the Bruen decision to rule against gun restrictions that have included local assault weapons bans, prohibitions on the manufacture of homemade firearms and bans on older teenagers publicly carrying handguns.
Several other laws now face new legal challenges under the precedent, among them zoning restrictions barring shooting ranges, licensing and training laws and the federal ban on certain misdemeanor offenders from possessing firearms.
CNN noted changes that have already occurred in jurisprudence in light of Bruen:

A federal district judge cited the ruling last month when halting Delaware restrictions on possessing and manufacturing untraceable firearms, saying that the law’s defenders failed to provide persuasive evidence that similar restrictions existed in the historical record. The precedent was also referenced when local assault weapon bans in two Colorado jurisdictions were put on hold this summer; the judges in both cases were each appointed by Democratic presidents.
CNN also noted a decision handed down on Thursday to “pause” new gun controls New York enacted in response to Bruen.

Breitbart News indicated the New York controls were paused via a temporary restraining order issued by U.S. District Judge Glenn T. Suddaby.

Yeah I know, it's CNN but hope springs eternal!

Last edited:
The problem with Democrats and leftists in general is that they are utterly fucking stupid. Wiping out gun control is not a big deal if you enforce laws against crime and laws against criminals using guns on innocent people. Who owns guns and what guns they own are not important if you focus on stopping people from using them for illegal things.

While the left is focused on destroying America, flooding the nation with tens of millions of foreign criminals and destroying the industry, wealth and economy we might need our guns to fend off the hoards of parasites when they go wild. We need people who will remind the hate mongering, evil left the country still has people who love America. That is what Democrats fear, people fighting back when they start trying to kill us all.

CNN sounded the alarm Sunday, warning that the pro-Second Amendment makeup of the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) portends an end to gun control “nationwide.”

CNN’s Tierney Sneed pointed to the June 23, 2022, SCOTUS decision in NYSRPA v. Bruen, noting that it not only struck down New York’s proper cause requirement but also set forward stringent rules for how lower courts must decide cases related to the Second Amendment.

On July 1 Breitbart News noted that SCOTUS remanded a number of cases, vacating the decisions and ordering them to be reconsidered in light of Bruen. The cases centered on an “assault weapons” ban in Maryland, a “high capacity” magazine ban in California, and carry restrictions in Hawaii, among other things.

Roughly two weeks later Breitbart News pointed to a Washington Times article suggesting the Bruen decision puts all types of gun control in the crosshairs of gun rights groups.

The Washington Times paraphrased Justice Clarence Thomas’s emphasis on the important of decisions like Bruen, McDonald v. Chicago (2010), and District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), saying, “The test courts must apply is whether a firearms restriction would have seemed reasonable to the founding generation that crafted and ratified the Second Amendment. If not, the law must give way to the Constitution.”

In light of this framework for testing restrictions, CNN warns that gun control in every state is in jeopardy:

CNN noted changes that have already occurred in jurisprudence in light of Bruen:

CNN also noted a decision handed down on Thursday to “pause” new gun controls New York enacted in response to Bruen.

Breitbart News indicated the New York controls were paused via a temporary restraining order issued by U.S. District Judge Glenn T. Suddaby.

Yeah I know, it's CNN but hope springs eternal!

.....bullshit

Still a long road. The anti states love delays. Frosh in MD got another 30 days on the AWB to file briefs. He knows he's about to lose big. Next will be the mag ban for us too. We are also fighting the HQL bs.

Either way. I'm hoping to see some good come the way of the 2A.

When Fudds finally realize that abortions kill what amount to 90% of lefisit/communist/democrat progeny, they will join the team for the big win.

"When the enemy is fucking up, walk the fuck away" - Some old Chinese guy.
Finally, someone else that gets it. 👍

Reactions: Doc68
When Fudds finally realize that abortions kill what amount to 90% of lefisit/communist/democrat progeny, they will join the team for the big win.

Been saying this on this site for years. The dems should be opposed to abortion if they wanted more votes. Unless they actually are running with another agenda.

Even with abortion they grew the base to get to this point. Now that all three branches are lock step they can do as they please. Actual votes no longer matter.
Wait, who am I kidding. The only reason for the existence of the republicants is to give hope to the non violent that believe in the system.
Face it, it's over.
Soap box... Done
Ballot box..... Done
The systematic purging to ensue will limit the last box to be a controllable number.
How many are ready to go antifa/blm style for the opposite reason? Do you believe that will not be crushed? Unlike the 2020 burn and loot the enforcement arm will be brutal. The mandate jab purged the ranks and the yes men/ just doing my job/ My retirement/ my paycheck will enforce with glee

President Lyndon B. Johnson

House Resolution 17735, known as the Gun Control Act, was signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson on October 22, 1968 banning mail order sales of rifles and shotguns and prohibiting most felons, drug users and people found mentally incompetent from buying guns.

Fast forward to 2022 Felons,drug users and mentally incompetent make up the democratic party today.

Why do you think Biden and Co have let 3-5 million illegal aliens in the US this last year or so, all supported by the US taxpayers?

^^^^Yep and now that will continue for 2 more years. Ohh well. We all let it happen. Decades of chipping away. But really the crazy shit started in 2010 in my book.

They play the long game now that elections no longer have consequences, they will stack the court and fix all these issues

No, they are not pro-2A. They are a majority who believes that their job is to apply the Constitution as it is actually fucking written and not as some political or woke group would wish.
amen brother, all they need to do is follow the constitution, not make up new stuff

Reactions: Baron23
Even with abortion they grew the base to get to this point. Now that all three branches are lock step they can do as they please. Actual votes no longer matter.
Wait, who am I kidding. The only reason for the existence of the republicants is to give hope to the non violent that believe in the system.
Face it, it's over.
Soap box... Done
Ballot box..... Done
The systematic purging to ensue will limit the last box to be a controllable number.
How many are ready to go antifa/blm style for the opposite reason? Do you believe that will not be crushed? Unlike the 2020 burn and loot the enforcement arm will be brutal. The mandate jab purged the ranks and the yes men/ just doing my job/ My retirement/ my paycheck will enforce with glee
Send bachelors .

Face it, it's over.
Soap box... Done
Ballot box..... Done
GYFL

Been saying this on this site for years. The dems should be opposed to abortion if they wanted more votes. Unless they actually are running with another agenda.
Its controlled population control. They know if abortion were to be outlawed by the States that they couldn't print enough money to sustain the population and also because Black people would be the majority which they can't have. They in turn bring in the illegals south of the border for new votes.

The stupid fight on their enemies terms.

The intelligent make the enemy fight on their terms.
Correct.

ANTIFA and BLM would love nothing better than to see constitutionalists, conservatives and Christians fight back with force of arms.

As much as I would like to oblige them, at this time it would play right into their hands.

One day, however, they will cross a line that even fence-sitters will consider intolerable.

I must admit that the intolerable line is difficult to define.

I would have thought the line would have already been crossed in 2020. Yet the fence-sitters still have a post stuck up their rectums.

Don’t engage them in the streets. That’s what they want and conservatives end up in criminal trials.

In the meantime, set up an FPL inside your doorway.

The stupid fight on their enemies terms.

The intelligent make the enemy fight on their terms.

Correct.

ANTIFA and BLM would love nothing better than to see constitutionalists, conservatives and Christians fight back with force of arms.

As much as I would like to oblige them, at this time it would play right into their hands.

One day, however, they will cross a line that even fence-sitters will consider intolerable.

I would have thought the line would have already been crossed in 2020. Yet the fence-sitters still have a post stuck up their rectums.

Don’t engage them in the streets. That’s what they want and conservatives end up in criminal trials.

I was just saying that they are getting out there and doing something. I am not saying that their tactics are noteworthy. Just that they are banding together and taking action. One day they will realize that they have been used by their real enemies. It'll probably be too late when they do.

amen brother, all they need to do is follow the constitution, not make up new stuff
The disease seems to be that most in gov can’t seem to follow shit! Some don’t follow their own guide lines they help put in fucking place! Any one remember the fucking idiot in Cali some years back trying to push and advocating for more “gun control,” only to go to prison or jail for dealing even rocket launchers on the black market!!! 🤣🤡🌎

Just stopped in to see how it's going...
Maybe we should vote harder.

ASGH

R
We try here in CA. The bullshit system is too fucked! Illegals vote next level. You know since they are allowed to have ID’s! In 2020 my mom decided to vote for the first time. Fuckers didn’t even ask for an ID until I stated, “ you don’t want to see her ID for voting?” I mean she literally would have been able to vote without an ID!! Just fill out the papers no verification! I don’t think they track down the votes as in who is allowed to vote and who is not!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Correct.

What's an FPL?
Kristian

No, they are not pro-2A. They are a majority who believes that their job is to apply the Constitution as it is actually fucking written and not as some political or woke group would wish.
To interpret the laws of the Constitution fairly as they were intended is to be pro-Constitution, therefor, pro 2nd A.

The disease seems to be that most in gov can’t seem to follow shit! Some don’t follow their own guide lines they help put in fucking place! Any one remember the fucking idiot in Cali some years back trying to push and advocating for more “gun control,” only to go to prison or jail for dealing even rocket launchers on the black market!!! 🤣🤡🌎

Leland Yee

while I still wish they would just leave our rights alone i know they never will someone will always try to take away something they have no right to .