• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CNN's take on Tucker Carlson

F CNN
B02CA1B6-A7DB-4F23-832A-4F8599897E51.jpeg

Even though the fear isnt real its nice to see them squirm for a bit anyway.

“The face of Fox News is doing everything in his power to sanitize the horrific violence the nation saw unfold in real-time at the U.S. Capitol in the aftermath of the 2020 election.”

HORRIFIC VIOLENCE??? That would be hysterical if it wasn’t for the fact that they actually believe the crap coming out of their pie holes. I guess all the antifa blm “mostly peaceful protests” by their metric would be nuclear scorched earth violence. Step by step hour by hour we march closer to mayhem caused by people who are as delusional and dysfunctional as the people in the capitol city on the Hunger Games. I’m so glad I’m not in my 20’s………going to be a mess for them.

This all sounds similar to the Canadian Trucker's "Freedom Convoy". The one where the mounties (Really Cool Marijuana Pushers) trampled the people and the elderly, with horses and impunity. Among other things.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say I clicked on that link and watched the video. However, you have to be informed on what the opposition is trying to spin also. They whined over and over that the video footage should have been released to all news outlets so they could "do our own analysis" and play the parts that support their view point(s)...what, like the snippets of vandalism and resisting the police that they have been playing to death for the last 2+ years? Don Lemon should go suck start a shotty, he can pretend he's with his lover.