• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Co-parenting by divorced parents.

Re: Co-parenting by divorced parents.

Wow, for a post that starts out to condemn talk of religion, there is a large amount of religion in your post.

Summary, is as follows:

Dear motherly figure,

I don't want our daughter to go to an away softball game.

I want what's best for our daughter, as you do, but we are not doing our best. It's okay because 'he' will probably take care of it, but we should still do better.

religion religion religion

We need more of 'him'.

sincerely,
Casey Simpson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, for a post that starts out to condemn talk of religion, there is a large amount of religion in your post.

Summary, is as follows:

Dear motherly figure,

I don't want our daughter to go to an away softball game.

I want what's best for our daughter, as you do, but we are not doing our best. It's okay because 'he' will probably take care of it, but we should still do better.

religion religion religion

We need more of 'him'.

sincerely,
Casey Simpson </div></div>

I was going to suggest that you ignore advice gotten from the internet, but this seems to have taken care of that lesson
smile.gif

Ha. Thanks anyway. Actually, BALLISTIC sumed it up concisely, but I decided he was right....that even though my intent was that the subject matter remain co-parenting mistakes were inevitably leading to religious debate, a not allowed topic.

And, I have been pleasantly surprised at the intellect and insight some opinions here contain, not that I would be the one to judge that, but.....