• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk CO Prs Match

This thread explains a shit ton of what confused me about SH just a month ago. One persons idea of finesse is another persons view on cheating. And whoever has the right last name gets to decide when which is which.

PRS seems to mainly be a money-title-ad machine, which has worked TBH, and probably will continue to for ~4 years..but if they dont take any of what Frank has really said to heart and make smart changes - I see the whole sport suffering eventually.

It really does come back to greed and laziness or at best 'complacency' up top.

Reactions: mahlv
As I have noted,

When I get confronted, and I do get confronted every so often they almost always, to a man say,

It's not what you are saying it's how you are saying it ...

Most people recognize the message, have seen issues here or there, but they don't like it being presented so publicly it makes them uncomfortable

This thread explains a shit ton of what confused me about SH just a month ago. One persons idea of finesse is another persons view on cheating. And whoever has the right last name gets to decide when which is which.

PRS seems to mainly be a money-title-ad machine, which has worked TBH, and probably will continue to for ~4 years..but if they dont take any of what Frank has really said to heart and make smart changes - I see the whole sport suffering eventually.

It really does come back to greed and laziness or at best 'complacency' up top.

How many 2-day matches have you shot? Any?

How many 2-day matches have you shot? Any?
I don't even own a firearm....thats how obvious it is.
--------
Should I tell you the size of my dick as well?

Is your attempted point that I have no clue? Because if it is Ill just point out that all I said was basically lowlight has a point - and i think he has pretty respected, well known laurels....

I don't even own a firearm....thats how obvious it is.
--------
Should I tell you the size of my dick as well?

Is your attempted point that I have no clue? Because if it is Ill just point out that all I said was basically lowlight has a point - and i think he has pretty respected, well known laurels....

If you haven’t even competed in any matches, how could you even have a first hand observation about how they are run? If you actually signed up for a match, you might find out they are actually quite fun, and which is why thousands of people are competing every weekend, regardless of what Frank’s opinion is.

Reactions: Birddog6424
Honestly though I have shot a 2 day match. Ive also shot ~6 1 day matches all over lower 48. And If Im seeing very similar things happen at those "lower level" matches then that should be a decent indicator that not only are there problems, they are getting worse - could be due to a lack of [course corrections]. Ppl saw ppl at 'the top' do it so they think they can do it so it multiplies

Reactions: 308pirate
@LV Precision

HAHAHAHAHHJAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHA

Punked, I can't believe you fell for that, you are so despite and stupid to make me look "wrong" you walked right into a wall

What an idiot, 1000s, numbers are public, if less than 400 people are shooting the minimum amount of matches to qualify where are those 1000s... and if you listened to even a 10th of my "opinion" you'd probably see better growth and retain shooters over the long run.

Instead, it's fractured and stagnant

Funny how I worked to grow this sport using this site, the SHC, and my voice to the point where people wanted to take advantage of you the shooter, (we sold out fast), and placed an obstacle (cost, fee, tax) between you and the match director to make money off your ignorance. They all used me and this site to fill their pockets and when I walked away I was the bad guy, except, they keep finding ways to take your money for nothing in return.

You all pay more and they do less, HAHAHAHA, sure it's fun, lots of stuff you pay for is fun, I go to the movies, they are fun, I hit a bar, can be fun, hell camping out in the woods with the right people is fun, my house is more comfortable but I don't just turn and piss on the floor in my house.

You idiots are so hard-headed you'll argue against improvement to prove me the bad guys, classic

Last edited:
artworks-000585893159-qra1pk-t500x500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kampr and Lowlight
Honestly though I have shot a 2 day match. Ive also shot ~6 1 day matches all over lower 48. And If Im seeing very similar things happen at those "lower level" matches then that should be a decent indicator that not only are there problems, they are getting worse - could be due to a lack of [course corrections]. Ppl saw ppl at 'the top' do it so they think they can do it so it multiplies

Are those type of antics annoying? Of course they are. But as long as you are enjoying yourself trying to hitting targets, does it really matter what someone else does? While I care about how I finish, I get more enjoyment being outside, bullshitting with other shooters, and shooting challenging targets.

Getting wrapped up in the drama is pretty dumb in my opinion. You don’t even have to pay for a membership to shoot the big matches, and it’s still cheaper than golf.

Are those type of antics annoying? Of course they are. But as long as you are enjoying yourself trying to hitting targets, does it really matter what someone else does? While I care about how I finish, I get more enjoyment being outside, bullshitting with other shooters, and shooting challenging targets.

Getting wrapped up in the drama is pretty dumb in my opinion. You don’t even have to pay for a membership to shoot the big matches, and it’s still cheaper than golf.
While you aren't 100% wrong on how I approach most stages, you are still pushing the status quo.

Why not make the rule absolutely no reshoots period end of discussion? At the 'big show' matches do they still say "shooter understand course of fire?" shooter says yes then time starts? Well if you said yes you signed off on understanding COF, so complaining "oh man i thought it was this other target right here man, lets reshoot" is how a 'less than honest' person approaches the game.

I thought these were the best shooters out there? and you want to convince me that they need reshoots as well? NOPE! if you messed up you messed up - thats a negative memory (which Frank and Chris talked about how they help a lot more with fixing mental mistakes). Thats real.

So when another person has the thought of "wait a second I want a reshoot too..." YOU CREATED the (easily predictable) drama; not the guy who stood up and called out the blatant favoritism. (I dont know if it was you specifically lol so dont be like that - you get what Im saying).

While you aren't 100% wrong on how I approach most stages, you are still pushing the status quo.

Why not make the rule absolutely no reshoots period end of discussion? At the 'big show' matches do they still say "shooter understand course of fire?" shooter says yes then time starts? Well if you said yes you signed off on understanding COF, so complaining "oh man i thought it was this other target right here man, lets reshoot" is how a 'less than honest' person approaches the game.

I thought these were the best shooters out there? and you want to convince me that they need reshoots as well? NOPE! if you messed up you messed up - thats a negative memory (which Frank and Chris talked about how they help a lot more with fixing mental mistakes). Thats real.

So when another person has the thought of "wait a second I want a reshoot too..." YOU CREATED the (easily predictable) drama; not the guy who stood up and called out the blatant favoritism. (I dont know if it was you specifically lol so dont be like that - you get what Im saying).

I agree with what you're saying, but I wouldn't let that BS ruin my weekend. I'm not one of those guys who shoots 10+ 2-day matches a year, so for one of the few times in a year I get to take an entire 3+ days to shoot, I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can and focus on the positives.

There are complaints about every shooting sport, whether it's PRS, USPSA, IDPA, Multigun, etc. Could they be better? Absolutely! But a pro shooter bitching about reshoots isn't going to dramatically affect my life in any way, so who gives a shit.

This is the only woke I like

Let’s not improve anything, let’s just shut up and keeping handing them your money

Most things in life improve after time, you invest time and money, you gain experience understanding things better and adjust to make things easier or more enjoyable

After this many years, how many sales that degraded the experience, new owners realizing the bought a scam and dumping it. Drama with or without my input. At that point in the relationship I’d want a divorce

Instead the battered woman wants more because she loves it in her ass. She’ll overlook the negatives to get railed one more time. Why cause getting fucked in fun, I like blow jobs too, nothing better

As I have noted,

When I get confronted, and I do get confronted every so often they almost always, to a man say,

It's not what you are saying it's how you are saying it ...

Most people recognize the message, have seen issues here or there, but they don't like it being presented so publicly it makes them uncomfortable
I so want to just let loose on what I’ve seen and know, but I choose not to get involved in the politics anymore. I’ll just say this, as someone who worked directly for the PRS for a year, (photo/video) I have zero interest in being a part of the PRS anymore and I dang sure ain’t going to be shooting any two day PRS matches. (Voting with my money)
I will take loud in your face honesty (frank) even if it hurts feelings over and above lies, manipulation, and subtrefuge any day…even if you think the people doing it are “nice.”
Bottom line is that changes need to be made in the PRS. Leadership and culture determine the “feel” of an organization. This is why Gary is killing it with the Guardian - He’s a genuinely good man, driven by a solid purpose that at the end of the day, lifts others up as more important than himself and his profits…and therefore has power and will succeed.
Frank I think you’re doing great work. Keep it up. I would say “don’t let the trolls get to you” but I know you feed off of them and get energized sooo just go with it. lol

Last edited:
Things missing from this thread
(1) What actually happened
(2) Anything to refute Frank's claims
(3) Secret Nazi claims (but then again we are outside the bear pit)
(4) Boobs

• Haha
Reactions: D1gger