• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision CO-X/CO-X MG Install

[email protected]

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2017
Hi Team, I have purchased a used CO-X Armasight night vision scope and am doing the install when I ran into an issue that I need some help on.

I found the correct rubber adaptor that fits between my Vortex scope and the COX but it does not seem secure.

Some of the other adaptors have metal rings that screw into the COX, but this one does not.

Do I take a metal ring off one of the other adaptors ( they seem like they are too tight to remove)
Do I use the adaptor that fits and just push the COX as tight as possible towards the Vortex, to snug it up ?
Am I missing a part that I need to order ?

Thanks for the help

If you’re attaching it to the rail all you need is the rubber piece to eliminate light but if your hanging it off the scope. There’s a metal piece that screws into the co-x and extends out. Then there are 5 or 6 semi-hard plastic inserts for different size bells.

Thanks guys, it is on the rail. You confirmed what i thought just snug up the rubber adapter using the placement of the scope on the rail. I looked for a youtube video on this but could not find anything.