• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Competition Events Coastal Outlaw Precision Rifle Challenge

scottpropheter

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys! Our next match at Alliance Outdoors in Maysville, NC is coming up on Feb 26th. Had a blast and a killer turnout for the first one. We've got a couple of good videos up on our YouTube Channel.

If you're interested in signing up, our next few matches are up on PractiScore:

Feel free to hit me up on this thread or shoot me a message if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Next month as well though. Check out the PSA/LeadStar Tactical Sniper Series down in SC. It’s about as local as it got before y’all stood up. Your March match is the same month as them as well and there are 6-8 local guys that already signed up for that by the time y’all posted who’d love to shoot both (me included).

PIGG River is a little far to worry about I’d say but the Tactical Sniper Series and the Absolute Zero PRS matches at Frontline are direct local competition.

Reactions: scottpropheter
Next month as well though. Check out the PSA/LeadStar Tactical Sniper Series down in SC. It’s about as local as it got before y’all stood up. Your March match is the same month as them as well and there are 6-8 local guys that already signed up for that by the time y’all posted who’d love to shoot both (me included).

PIGG River is a little far to worry about I’d say but the Tactical Sniper Series and the Absolute Zero PRS matches at Frontline are direct local competition.
I'd absolutely love to schedule around all the other matches around us. Paul at Frontline runs great matches, haven't shot down at that place in SC yet. It's a good problem to have, but we just don't have enough weekends with everything going on! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Peter Laurvick
I get it, y’all got a lot going on. Just want to make sure everyone is informed on what there is. The local crowd is way bigger than I thought and there are plenty of new guys trying to get into it which is awesome. Keep doing what you’re doing. I’ll be out in April and think I’ve got new shooters coming and borrowing rifles to do it. 🤘🇺🇸

Awesome, man! Lee has rentals at Stumpies, too in case you don't want them beating the mess out of your nice stuff! (Jealous of that AI, man!)

Reactions: Peter Laurvick
Where are the nearest hotels? Any place you’d recommend specifically?

Thaks,
We've got a pretty good rate negotiated with the Hampton Inn in Swansboro for folks coming to our place. Call them directly to book, make sure they know you're there for an Alliance Outdoors event! If you have any trouble, let me know!

We've got a pretty good rate negotiated with the Hampton Inn in Swansboro for folks coming to our place. Call them directly to book, make sure they know you're there for an Alliance Outdoors event! If you have any trouble, let me know!
Thank you!

I’d be bringing a junior shooter. Any reason you’d recommend again a junior shooting your match?

How junior? As long as they can safely conduct the course of fire, I'm all about it! I think introducing kids to the sport is fantastic. I had my daughter out at our place the other day working positional stuff with her 22!

How junior? As long as they can safely conduct the course of fire, I'm all about it! I think introducing kids to the sport is fantastic. I had my daughter out at our place the other day working positional stuff with her 22!
He's shot a four or five one day's in the past. 14 Years old. Some people are opposed to younger shooters at matches... just checking.

No problem at all, man, happy to have younger shooters! Make sure you guys sign up on PractiScore! I had to open another squad yesterday, I think we're going to fill this thing up.

Had a few people asking for recommendations on gear, rifles, etc for getting into shooting at COPRC. Lee and I decided to make a video about it. Let me know your thoughts!

7+ hours away from me. Will try to make a March of April one. Affordable entry price, which is nice. Closest place to me is now at $110... :(

That was one of our goals, for sure! Affordable entry price and prize tables for our 1 day matches. With ammo prices being through the roof, it's tough for dudes to get out and shoot multiple $200+ comps!

Shoot me a message before you book a hotel for coming down, we have a good deal hooked up for our shooters with a local Hampton Inn!

Only 1hr45 minutes from me. If I had any ammo loaded, I’d think about it. Not sure I’m set up to shoot a match like this though, but would give it the old college try

Thank you @scottpropheter for putting on a great shoot today at Alliance Outdoors. It was great for a first timer to gain some experience and get a few impacts but challenging enough to keep the top dogs honest. This won’t be my last.

Glad you had a good time, brother! I had a blast today as well, but damn am I exhausted! Lol

Reactions: Dot3
Awesome experience today man!
I can't wait to do it again. I definitely learned alot and everyone was extremely helpful.